BeveragesJuiceKeVita
Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut

KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut

KeVita® Mango Coconut Delicious Vitality® Sparkling Probiotic Drink.
USDA organic.
Certified organic.
10 calories per serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut!
Mirla G.
Brockton , MA
KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
KEVITA Sparkling Probiotic Mango Coconut Drink is fermented with water kefir culture. Crafted with live probiotics and the finest organic ingredients. All KEVITA products are Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified USDA Organic, Certified Kosher, Non-Dairy, Vegan, and Gluten Free. KEVITA Sparkling Probiotic Mango Coconut is a great addition to your Grab and Go menu.
Subs K.
Irving, TX
I really dont love it. It's honestly not the best at all its pretty gross when you think about it. It's just not good.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut uploaded by Katerina P.
Oh man this is so disgusting I can not even finish it. There is way too much coconut water in here which gives it a sort of rotten, fishy taste? You can not even taste the mango in here. Will not be buying again.
Patricia S.
Palos Hills, IL
I loved this flavor so much! I just had wished for more kick of flavor it wasn’t as much of a liking to me.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Purchased at: Target
If you like mango you will like this drink. If you like coconut you will like this drink. It is like kombucha, but without as much sugar, full of probiotics good for your gut. Very nice refreshing flavor. I like the fact that it has apple cider vinegar in it. It gives it more "bite" just like kombucha
April C.
Temecula, CA
As far as Kombucha goes, this is a very sweet and easy to drink flavor. My 2 drawbacks are it doesn't list live probiotics on the label, which is most of the reason I'm drinking kombucha. The second is that this brand for some reason has the most difficult caps to open on their bottles. It's always a struggle and not worth it to me.
Katherine  .
Coral Gables
This is delicious and helps settle my stomach. It is light with just the right amount of fizz. Low in calories and keeps me away from soda
Jaqueline E.
Edinburg, TX
This is my favorite flavor although it can come off as a little bit of a strong kombucha taste but I love this flavor and this bottle so beautiful the color is beautiful so it kind of helps you forget that you’re drinking something that is very very strong!
Kaysie A.
Portland, OR
KeVita Delicious Vitality Sparkling Probiotic Drink Mango Coconut uploaded by Kaysie A.
I love most Kevita flavors, but this is definitely one that stands out and one of my favorites. Not too sour, sweet without being sugary, bubbly and light and tropical tasting. I love this flavor whenever I make paleo veggie fajitas, it's the perfect pairing for a super healthy comfort meal.
Tanya G.
By far my favorite kevita! I buy it a lot at whole foods, it's very light and refreshing over ice and makes me feel like i'm doing something good for my body to balance out all the junk I eat.  The glass bottle is a bit heavy, but plastic doesn't exactly go with this brand image..

Looking for your answer?