Kevita® Cleansing Probiotic Meyer Lemon Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic  15.2 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Emily G.

Kevita® Cleansing Probiotic Meyer Lemon Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic 15.2 fl. oz. Bottle

BY KEVITA

Emily G.
Hixson, TN
This is my favorite flavor of these products. I can’t taste the apple cider vinegar in this one. It only has 5 carbs , 4 sugar, no fat . It has a lot of probiotics and other natural ingredients . It has tonic water in it so to many people it’s hard to drink.
Julie C.
I always hated the idea of drinking apple cider vinegar, but it has tons of benefits so I bit the bullet and bought this. I can’t stop drinking it now. I’m not sure why I like it so much because it still weirds me out but they’re always on sale at giant and I stock up every trip.
Rebecca C.
Los Angeles
My number one favorite flavor hands down, when I need a healthy pick me up I turn to Meyer Lemon!