BeautyHairHair ProductsKevin.murphy
Youngagainwash (immortelle And Baobab Infused Restorative Softening Shampoo

by Kevin.murphy

Young Again Wash

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevin.Murphy Young.again.wash (immortelle And Baobab Infused Restorative Softening Shampoo!
Bernadette  B.
Des Moines, IA
My absolute favorite shampoo brand of all time. Keeps my curls soft and my hair from drying out.
Miranda D.
Wyoming, MI
Kevin Murphy products are hands down my favorite my hair dye is Kevin Murphy my shampoo my diamond spray the hair mess I use it all smells so freaking amazing I definitely love it like I'll smell my hair and just be like oh my God it makes me super happy
Monica J.
Kevin Murphy's entire hair care line is a cut above most hair care products on the market.I have tried almost every product in the entire line and IMO it is like skincare for your hair. This review is for the Young Again Wash. This shampoo (which shampoos in this line are called "Wash") is like anti aging skincare but for your hair.It is great for hair that is "aging" or for rejuvenating the hair from over processing.It puts life back into your hair.If you use the Kevin Murphy line you would use this in conjuction with the Hydrate Me,Angel or Balancing lines.The Young Again has protein in it so it is not something you would use all the time.It is to be used periodically to bring life back to your hair. The Young Again line also has a Rinse (which is conditioner) and they also have a deep conditioner,a salon only Young Again service and a Imortelle Oil. I highly recommend any of the Kevin Murphy line. It is sulfate free.And although some of the products are a bit heavily fragranced I still use them because the results you get are phenomenal. The price tag is worth it.
Patricia Lynn L.
Simi Valley, CA
One of my ultimate favorite products. I love the size of the 8.4 oz bottles. The style is so smart for small spaces. I have 2 different shampoos and conditioners from Kevin.Murphy right now.
Abigail R.
Spring, TX
Perfect softening shampoo, especially if you’re battling new grey hair that have a different texture than you’re used to.
Alison F.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice shampoo but very strong fragrance. Supposed to repair hair. Not sure about the claims but did not dry out my hair or leave it greasy. Pretty pricey for the size. Not sure I would repurchase.
Annbern H.
Nashville, TN
I love this shampoo. A little goes a long way to get your hair clean. I think that it’s expensive but lasts a few months and I have long hair. This helps keep hair moisturized and healthy. I switch between this and the smooth again option. I love them both.
Ashley H.
Kyle, TX
I have been using Kevin Murphy products for many years. I feel like they have some of the best ingredients in their products. This wash smells amazing and makes my hair feel nice. A little goes a long way. Will definitely repurchase. [product:kevin-murphy-young-again-wash]
Samantha D.
Indianapolis, IN
I only recently began using this at the urging of my stylist, but holy dang is it amazing. The difference is amazing and only after one use!
liv M.
albuquerque
This is the holy grail of Kevin Murphy products. The scent is amazing and so warm and rich. The formula leaves hair feeling soft and supple and shiny. If I could afford to use this every day for perfect hair I would never need another product. This is my go to when my hair is feeling dull and dry for an instant refresh.

Looking for your answer?