BeautyHairHair ProductsKevin.murphy
- YoungAgainMasque (Immortelle and Baobab Infused Restorative Softening Masque - To Dry Damaged or Brittle Hair) -1000ml/336oz

by Kevin.murphy

A deeply conditioning restorative hair maskContains a complex of 20 Amino Acids, Bamboo & Lotus extracts to strengthen hairBlended with Baobab Seed Oil for antioxidant, regenerating & moisturizing benefitsLoaded with Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein that...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevin.Murphy - Young.Again.Masque (Immortelle and Baobab Infused Restorative Softening Masque - To Dry Damaged or Brittle Hair) -1000ml/33.6oz!
Chriss Z.
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this product and loved it, it smells delicious and my hair looks really good, this Australian line is really going to buy the shampoo and other products
Annbern H.
Nashville, TN
I love this for a conditioner. I switch between this and the smooth again. My hair typically frizzes and after using this there is zero frizz or dryness. I love how smooth my hair is and definitively will use again.
Ashley H.
Kyle, TX
The Kevin Murphy Young Again line is probably my favorite from them. This conditioner brings life back to my hair and helps to make it soft and shiny. My hair feels stronger after using this brand for so many years. Kevin Murphy Young Again Rinse Conditioner, 33.6 Ounce
Jessica T.
Bristol, CT
I am obsessed with all Kevin Murphy products!!! They smell incredible, the smell is also long lasting and you always smell like you just left the hair salon. The masque is luxurious and actually does what it’s supposed too!
Jordan S.
Fremont, CA
LOVE! I have super curly hair so my hair is always getting in knots and the conditioner takes it right out! I don’t wash my hair everyday so I get tremendous improvements the days I wash my hair. I love it and highly recommend.
Cortney K.
Great scent, good texture. Does not weigh down hair at all. Locks in shine for days.

Looking for your answer?