Kevin.murphy Kevin. Murphy Shimmer. Me Blonde (Repairing Shine Treatment - For Blondes) 100ml/3.4oz

BY KEVIN.MURPHY

Shimmer. Me Blonde (Repairing Shine Treatment - For Blondes) see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Jessica D.
Houston
I love this spray! It smells so good. I also like the fact that with it being purple I don’t have to worry about it making my icy blonde brassy. I’m not aware of any other products as alternatives. It makes my hair look so shiny and beautiful.
Heather H.
Murfreesboro, TN
This stuff makes my hair shiny and beautiful however it has a heavy perfume smell to it. And it’s a big bottle but I hardly use any products when I use it because I don’t want to make my hair too oily.
Kenya R.
san francisco
Definitely makes the hair really shiny without being overly oily. I don’t live the smell. Has a floral lot smell which is not my favorite.
Georgia A.
Wellington
I love this spray for shine and heat protection!
It's has bamboo extract and babassu oil to help add shine and repair. The blonde shimmer shine is amazing for blonde hair as the purple helps counteract any yellow/brassy tones. I personally like to use this in wet hair so it dilutes the shine to not give a greasy look.