BY KEVIN.MURPHY

Re. Store (Repairing Cleansing Treatment) see more...

Kenya R.
san francisco
Love using this on clients after any chemical treatment including color, highlights and keratin. Repairs and dry or damaged hair. I use it about once or twice a month when my hair is feeling rough
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
This is my favorite Kevin Murphy formula so far. It’s a luxury moisture rich, repairing cleansing cream that’s great to use every other wash. When you use this you don’t need to condition after, and no shampooing prior- just this!
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
I love this cleansing restorative treatment! It leaves my hair soft, silky and shiny! My hair is naturally curly so it’s naturally very dry but this product saves my long dry hair. It smells amazing too and is so easy to use!
Leslie U.
Anaheim, CA
I have this line of products use both together. Natural ingredients is a plus. Had kept my hair strong as it’s packed with protein. Nice clean scent not overwhelming with chemical for sensitive noses.
Jennifer H.
['Virginia Bch', 'VA'], VA
My hair was sooooo ruined from a bad blonding experience and this totally transformed my hair in two weeks. It smells awesome. Best treatment I’ve ever used.
Chelsea E.
Englewood
This product is phenomenal for all hair types color treated or not. But I especially love to use it after color treating hair..It completely restores it
Jessica G.
Greer, SC
Excellent luxury brand for reasonable price point. Bought from my salon. Good for colored/highlighted hair.
Georgia A.
Wellington
If you have a bright fashion colour and want it to last as long as possible this is your guy!
Because this is a shampoo and conditioner all in 1! Its great for bright coppers or red or even pinks because it doesn't open the cuticle like a shampoo and let the colour wash out as much. It also has amino acids to help repair the hair. I would recommend using this 1-2 times per week i between your normal shampoo and conditioner.
Instructions: wet the hair , apply 1-2 pumps in damp hair and massage for 2-3 mins. Re apply if desired then rinse. Do not use condtioner.
It's that simple !
I love how it makes the bright colours last longer in my hair !
Jessy M.
Leduc, AB
I use the Re.Store me conditioner (in the same litre size), and I would most likely be bald if it wasn't for this conditioner (or rinse I should say). I haven't tried the cleanser, but since I am in love with the rinse, it will definitely be purchased once my normal shampoo runs out and I'm quite sure I will be just as pleased. Plus all of Kevin Murphy smells amazing!!!
Shelby W.
Edmonton, AB
If you are a blondie like muahhhh, I would recommend this Kevin Murphy product more than the Blonde Angel! I felt this made my hair so soft, and it smells like paco rabanne one million Kevin.murphy Kevin. Murphy Re. Store (Repairing Cleansing Treatment) 1000ml/33.8oz😍