As the name implies…this is BODY in a bottle. Created using eyelash thickening and lengthening technology, BODY.MASS helps strengthen the hair, while imparting a fullness and thickness that gives you beautiful body and bounce. Richly formulated with Oleanolic Acid, our leave-in plumping treatment helps fortify and strengthen at the roots to help prevent hair ageing.

• Helps to strengthen and fortify hair from root to tip
  • Boosts thickness for increased body and bounce
  • Helps increase microcirculation to the scalp
  • Provides thermal protection against styling damage up to 420F
  • Ideal for all hair types, especially fine, ageing and thinning hair
  • Sulphate, paraben and cruelty-free

Known for its strengthening properties, and rich with antioxidants, Oleanolic Acid from Lovely Hemsleya Root helps fortify the roots, and fights follicle ageing.

Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Fruit Extract, a ‘Superfood’ from Africa packed with nutritional goodness, helps repair damaged hair, increases hair strength, and moisturises dry hair to create greater manageability and all-over softness.

A native plant from the island of Corsica, Helichrysum Italicum (Immortelle) Extract

is renowned for its anti-ageing benefits. Alongside its beneficial soothing properties, it also helps to strengthen and repair the hair.

Naturally derived from whole wheat, Hydrolysed Wheat Protein improves body, boosts shine and leaves hair feeling deeply nourished and conditioned.

Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract known for its many anti-ageing benefits, is an antioxidant packed “super-fruit” with essential vitamins, that helps promote healthy hair growth while adding shine.

Packed with an abundance of antioxidant and vitamin goodness, Bamboo Extract is also a rich source of mineral nourishment, and a key ingredient to help protect the integrity of hair health.

Usage: PREP. SPRAY. STAY.  Prep hair with PLUMPING.WASH and  RINSE, from our THICKENING regimen, and towel dry. SprayBODY.MASS evenly throughout damp or towel dried hair, concentrating on the roots and scalp. Do not rinse, dry and style as usual.

What exactly is this and does it really work?? I have thin fine haur and hair loss due to a thyroid issue
Does this really work?
Is this worth the price?
Start your review of KEVIN.MURPHY BODY.MASS!
How would you rate this product?
San Diego , CA
Initially my stylist suggested this product to me as I transitioned from black dyed hair to blonde. It saved my hair then and now it is saving it again in these immediate postpartum days. Easy to use, smells great, does what it advertises.
Black / Anti-Aging, Curls, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Belfair, WA
I just started using this stuff but I am already in love. It provided instant texture and volume to my fine hair. It also made my hair dry much faster than normal post shower. It is very easy to use, with the rest of the plumping line or on its own. The smell is nice and natural. I will definitely be buying again!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Wavy, Thin, Color Treated
Sykesville , MD
The kevin.murphy body.mass spray is great for giving body to thin, fine, and colored hair! I bleach my hair and have naturally thin hair, but using this product every day after showering gives my roots volume I wouldn't have naturally. I would definitely recommend this product!

I love this stuff! Is it expensive, yes, but I have had the same bottle for years! I have fine hair and one dime size portion or smaller is enough for my hair. I have naturally curly hair, but use this when I wear my hair straight. It is a must have for me!

Dark Brown
This is a great product I have very thin hair and I used it and I did notice a change in my hair fall. And it give volume to my hair and scent is great. I apply it after I wash my hair and naturally let it dry after 90 percent of my hair dry I apply this to it just two to three spray and it’s great. Not greasy at all. I definitely recommend it to others. It might be pricey but totally worth giving a try.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Thin
KEVIN.MURPHY BODY.MASS uploaded by Noreen K.
This is my second purchase of this product.. I’m loving this for my fine hair. It’s wonderful for creating body and volume, after I use a little of my ‘ghost oil’ for body and shine. This product has made my hair healthier and creates great volume while I dry my hair on ‘cool’, to keep from damaging my fine hair. It’s working!
Red / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Hair Loss / Oily, Fine, Thin
Lebanon, IN
I am a hairdresser and I have heard it all when it comes to helping thin balding hair, this product is the real deal. It has nettle which is the aid in helping strengthen and stimulate hair growth. I have seen this product change people's hair and their perspective on life - hair can make or break someone this product helps with that
Strawberry Blonde / Curls, Dryness, Heat Protection / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
I've been using this product for well over 6 months and have noticed a dramatic difference in my hair (length and strength). It is quite expensive but worth the cost if you ask me. The only downside is the scent - I wish it were less 'earthy' as it is overpowering.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Wavy, Fine
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite after shower product. It smells divine and gives my fine, straight hair the perfect amount of volume without weighing my hair down.  So many other products leave my hair with a greasy, product residue immediately after use, but this one does not.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Port Coquitlam , BC
I’ve had a ton of hair loss due to medical reasons and I use the Body Mass every single time that I wash my hair. I swear it’s the reason why so much of my hair grew back so quickly. The price is higher than some brands but TOTALLY worth it.
Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Ask a question to the Influenster community...