Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKevin.murphy
Balancingwash (strengthening Daily Shampoo

Kevin.Murphy Balancing.wash (strengthening Daily Shampoo

by Kevin.murphy

Balancing.Wash (Strengthening Daily Shampoo - For Coloured Hair)

Does this product cause dryness of the scalp with daily use?
Start your review of Kevin.Murphy Balancing.wash (strengthening Daily Shampoo!
Paige M.
Harwood
This by far out of all the hair products i use is my daily must have Kevin Murphy has never done me wrong, if you haven’t tried this yet pick it up it’s always been on my re order list and i have been a loyal customer for years with this stuff. It made my hair softer then ever and no build up 10/10!! Kevin.Murphy Balancing.wash (strengthening Daily Shampoo
Aubrey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Love kevin murphy all of their products are great! Worth the extra money over drug store products.
Lauren D.
Denham Spgs, LA
I love Kelvin Murphy’s products. I use this every other day. I have fine thin hair. My hair dresser told me she can see a big difference since starting the shampoo. It’s more healthier and thicker.
Leslie G.
Los Angeles, CA
My hair has been amazing since I started using it about 2 weeks ago. The scent could be a bit strong at first but fades quickly. I've been using it along with the hydrate me conditioner. My waves have been brought back to life and it's super soft and manageable (I don't style my hair.... air dry only)
Emily W.
Wilmington, DE
I have super oily scalp and after one day my hair is already oily after showering. This shampoo is great and I definitely recommend it!
Rachel H.
Nashville
LOVE kevin murphy shampoos. I've tried a variety and this one may be my favorite for balancing and keeping my hair healthy!
Amanda V.
Lubbock, TX
I love this line! It is extra gentle for my extensions and makes my hair feel like I’ve been to the salon every wash!
Susan W.
Saint Louis, MO
It smells amazing and is a great shampoo for normal hair and men’s hair. I like how concentrated it is do that you do not need a lot of product.
Amanda M.
Spencer, IA
This product is perfect for normalizing the scalp and hair. It is a product that I would recommend to anybody that washes their hair. It is especially good for swimmers, and people that wash their hair often for work.
Kendra S.
Noblesville , IN
I love love love this shampoo! It’s expensive but a little goes a long way. One large bottle lasts me at least 6 months so worth the price