BY KEVIN MURPHY

A deep conditioning restorative masque with a complex of 20 Amino Acids, Quinoa and Rice Proteins, Immortelle, Lotus Flower and Baobab Seed oils to renew youthful luster to dry damaged or brittle hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
The young again masque is amazing. The key is to use it after shampoo but before conditioner. I usually just shampoo my hair then hop out the shower towel dry my hair a bit and then apply the masque and leave it on for at least an hour then wash it out and put my conditioner on and wash it out. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and fantastic
Monica v.
There is no denying that the young again trio does leave your hair looking healthier than it did before. You can feel the difference in the shower how soft your hair feels and the smell is amazing. However when i use this line the build up left on my hair has me feeling like I need to wash it the very next day. It feels greasy and the strands stick together. It improves the look of your hair but I don't really know how much it actually improves the health long term. I couldn't continue with it strictly because my clean hair did not feel like clean anymore as soon as it dried.