Kevin Murphy Young Again Masque uploaded by Alex O.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

A deep conditioning restorative masque with a complex of 20 Amino Acids, Quinoa and Rice Proteins, Immortelle, Lotus Flower and Baobab Seed oils to renew youthful luster to dry damaged or brittle hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andrea B.
Urbandale
For the most part, I’m a fan! Love the smell, and the way it makes my hair feel immediately after. The one thing I’ll say is make sure you rinse SUPER thoroughly after use, or your hair will feel kinda heavy until your next wash. It’s a deep, deep conditioning masque!
Jordan L.
Charleston
With colored thick hair, it takes way too long to style so I prefer to wash it as little as possible. With this masque I can wash my hair and have it looking healthy and clean for almost a week! I've used masques before but this is by far my favorite
molly r.
Alexandria, VA
The young again masque is amazing. The key is to use it after shampoo but before conditioner. I usually just shampoo my hair then hop out the shower towel dry my hair a bit and then apply the masque and leave it on for at least an hour then wash it out and put my conditioner on and wash it out. Leaves my hair feeling healthy and fantastic
Kayla G.
Eagan
I was disappointed with this product for how expensive it was I feel it works fine as conditioner but definitely doesn’t leave my hair like most masks do.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
For the very dehydrated hair, over bleached sad ends, this mask will literally bring your hair back to life just like it did for me
Monica v.
There is no denying that the young again trio does leave your hair looking healthier than it did before. You can feel the difference in the shower how soft your hair feels and the smell is amazing. However when i use this line the build up left on my hair has me feeling like I need to wash it the very next day. It feels greasy and the strands stick together. It improves the look of your hair but I don't really know how much it actually improves the health long term. I couldn't continue with it strictly because my clean hair did not feel like clean anymore as soon as it dried.