Kevin Murphy Untangled

by Kevin Murphy

A leave-in conditioner formulated with a complex of nourishing Australian Fruit extracts. Helps to detangle, strengthen and restore hair, with added heat protection. Paraben free.

Is this pretty lightweight? Oily? Or good for fine hair? Leaving in conditioning spray right?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Untangled!
kelsey M.
Warrendale, PA
Kevin Murphy Untangled uploaded by kelsey M.
I love most of Kevin Murphy’s products, but this is one of my staples I keep repurchasing. I spray on my color treated hair and extensions after a shower and it makes brushing through my tangles so much easier. This also smells so so good.
Ali P.
Chehalis, WA
I absolutely loved using this product. It smells good and it gets the job done. I left my hair feeling conditioned and Easy to brush through.
Amanda B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my absolutely favorite detangler. I’ve been using it for 5+ years. It does a great job of making my hair easy to comb through as well as help it feel moisturized. It has no sulfates or parabens so it’s a great option for people who are selective with hair care ingredients.
liv M.
albuquerque
Perfect product for tangles! I don’t know about you but I love riding with the windows down on a nice day. The only downside is that my hair gets super tangled from all the wind. This product sets me right after a windy car ride.
Kayla M.
Crown Point, IN
I love love love how light and fragrant this is! A little truly does go a long way. My hair is very thick so using this in addition to my normal shampoo/conditioner helps ensure that I have no tangles/knots in my hair while adding a great scent to my freshly washed hair.
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Hands down my ultimate favorite when it comes to detangling sprays. This stuff WORKS!! It’s pricey and I seem to go through it pretty fast but I have long hair so maybe that’s why. I love the smell, it honestly last all day. Love love love.
Katie D.
Portland, OR
This is a great detangler! I spray it in after washing and brush through. All of the Kevin Murphy products smell amazing because they use essential oils. I have a lot of hair and it’s long so this helps me out a lot. I love their products.
Bethany B.
Sylacauga, AL
Love this to help protect my hair from heat damage, frizz, environmental damages and anything else I throw at it. I even use it when I’m going to let my hair air dry!!
Alex G.
Grand Haven, MI
Love this product! First off, it smells great. That alone makes me want to use it, but secondly, it actually works! This helps protect my hair from the heat (blow drying, straightening and/or curling) and it helps to untangle it, making brushing so much easier. I have pretty long, thick, straight hair and this product is very effective on it! At about $27 it seems a bit pricy, but I've found that it does last a long time requiring only a few sprays after each wash!
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
I LOVE this detangler! I may be an adult but I have a full head of fine hair, and when it gets dry, I get tangles like crazy...so I keep this bad boy stocked at all times. I'm very picky about scents of hair products & I love the smell of this one. Totally worth it!