BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsKevin Murphy
Un Dressed 100g/ 34oz by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Un Dressed 100g/ 3.4oz by Kevin Murphy

by Kevin Murphy

How to use: Rub a small amount between palms and distribute evenly through damp or dry hair Benefits: Firm elastic paste, Flexible hold, Matte texture, Paraben freeA firm elastic paste to create a loose, undone, natural look. Infused with Black Pepper, Honey & Ivy extracts for a matte texture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Un Dressed 100g/ 3.4oz by Kevin Murphy!
Shellie W.
Nolensville, TN
We are huge Kevin Murphy fans in our house! My husband and my son use this paste. My husband loves it because it holds well and doesn’t have much of a scent. It doesn’t overpower his cologne. Kevin Murphy Undressed by Kevin Murphy
Parwinder G.
Toronto, ON
This is a really neat product that a similar consistency and hold as a pomade, but not at all heavy or greasy. It's very versatile for all hair types in both males and females. I myself have a very short angled bob, and this is great for creating a nice sleek look and defined lines. Give it a try!

Looking for your answer?