BY KEVIN MURPHY

A weightless leave-in treatment containing olive leaf extract and rose hip oil that are antioxidant rich and protect the hair. Honey and ivy moisturise, soften and give the hair flexibility. see more...

Tanya K.
I love this stuff. It’s perfect as a leave-in conditioner and a detangler. If you need something with a little more slip to help detangle, the Untangled is perfect for that and it’s also a heat protectant. I use Staying alive on my hair and clients hair before every blowdry.
Stefanie H.
I've been out of this for a few months and I can tell the difference. My hair is a bit dry and sad without it. I love it and really can't wait to get more. It keeps my hair looking young and healthy.
Angel H.
Des Moines, IA
I really enjoy the Kevin Murphy Staying Alive leave in treatment in the winter. My hair is colored blonde so it can get pretty dry in the winter and this gives in the moisture it needs. I spray it in my hair almost everyday no matter how I am styling it. I like to spray it on half way through drying it than finish drying it in but I will also spray it in my dry second or third day hair to give it a moisture boost. It is a little pricier since you have to buy it at a salon but it has lasted me quite awhile so it is definitely worth it.
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Buy this and never look back! I have thick coarse unruly blonde hair and this is a game changing product! I use this as soon as I get out of the shower and it makes your hair feel amazing! I now buy a liter of it at a time and refill my spray bottle!
EricnTracy M.
St. George
I love this leave in conditioner! Not only does it smell amazing due to the essential oils that are in it, but it works great!
Angi B.
This is my favourite leave-in conditioner that I've ever tried. It smells really nice - light and fresh, it sprays out in a perfect even mist, and it works SO well. It helps as a detangler on wet hair and adds moisture if you spray it into dry hair. I can definitely tell the difference in hair texture on days I have and haven't used this. I will buy it over and over again!
Courtney D.
Priory Road , Plymouth
Staying alive is an heat protection and helps lock colour into the hair. It's very light and is amazing if you use straight after you've washed your hair.
Jocelin M.
Wasco,ca
How do i get to test the product?