BeautyHairHair ProductsKevin Murphy
Staying Alive Leave In Treatment 51oz

Kevin Murphy Staying Alive Leave In Treatment 5.1oz

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Staying Alive Leave In Treatment 5.1oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Staying Alive Leave In Treatment 5.1oz!
becky L.
Been using this product for the past 3 months and have not noticed a difference. For the price it is not worth it.
Jenni S.
Lincoln
This stuff is rockstar at keeps my hair healthy, since it’s color treated often. It smells really great, and combs through nicely! Seems to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy! I’m on my third bottle, so it’s safe to say it’s a keeper!
Kelsey E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This leave in treatment is wonderful for all hair types. Whether your hair is colored or not everyone’s hair needs a little love. This product will help your hair grown long and strong!
Jen M.
Niagara Falls
Love KM products , they all are worth the money, smell amazing and you a little goes along way .
Bailey P.
Saanichton, BC
I use this as a heat protectant and I find it works really well. It isn’t heavy or oily. It’s pretty expensive though and you do need to use quite a bit.

Looking for your answer?