suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have used this and the matching conditioner off and on for a couple years. I like it but can’t tell if it really makes a difference on my hair to make it worth spending a little extra on. Most of the other shampoos I use are cheaper. I do think it leaves my hair feeling smooth when dry!
Literally helped my hair so much. I have very thick hair and before using this it would just be really frizzy and messy. This makes my hair look like from an ad. It makes it really shiny and just gives life back to it.
[product:kevin-murphy-smooth-again-wash-250ml] I recently treated myself to some new shampoo recommended to me by my stylist and I can honestly say, my hair has never looked better! I have been growing my hair out for a year now and with frizzy, course hair it has been a challenge. I tried everything to tame my mane but nothing I tried came close to what this product has done for me! I only was my hair twice a week and it takes a very small amount of product to get my hair clean. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this shampoo!