Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray 100mL

Iss this a must have product for you ?
Does this leave your hair feeling greasy?
Is this worth buying?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray!
Larkin F.
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by Larkin F.
I can’t live without this product! The fragrance is amazing! The mica powder in the formula makes my hair look super shiny and healthy. It also makes my hair feel silky and I’ve noticed a big improvement in my hair since using it. Amazing stuff!
Kelly Y.
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by Kelly Y.
This delicious smelling spray is the best! The gold shimmer does amazing things for my hair. It feels so soft after using and is great just for a little pick me up on a bad hair day or feeling a little extra. I use this to help when I use heat on my hair for extra protection as well.
allie G.
Austin, TX
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by allie G.
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by allie G.
The Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Repairing mist is wonderful!! This is my second bottle of product...and I would recommend this to everyone! I use it after I blow out my hair and it adds a beautiful shine/shimmer to my hair. It’s very oily (so you have to be careful with how much you apply) so it lasts a super long time. It has a warm and sweet scent to it that sticks with your hair all day. 10/10 product!!
Anna F.
Noblesville, IN
This mist is amazing. My hairdresser uses it every single time and it really makes my hair so soft and shiny! It smells amazing as well, and it lasts a long time! I do need to buy this product however
Sophia P.
Los Angeles, CA
Best shine spray and heat protectant ever! I love the scent and how nourishing this product is on the hair
Annsley W.
This product is a little pricy but once you smell it you’ll understand why. I always feel so expensive after using Kevin Murphy products but this one in particular gets me feeling my best. Subtle shine that looks amazing at the beach or in photos.
Justine B.
Santa Cruz, CA
I bought this product about three months ago from my salon and it works really well for fine hair. The key is to use a small amount and to purchase ONLY from a salon. I use this every time after I wash my hair and it leaves it tangle free, smooth, and very soft. My hair has increasingly become healthier. Recommend to anyone with treated hair.
Jessica H.
1,531 reviews
For the extra hydration and the extra shine this is a must you have to shake it before you use that’s a given and you will get the most beautiful bottle ever it will shimmer all around you can do 2 to 3 sprays in your hair without making it or really you will definitely see that shine instantly your hair will be softer I love it when I have curled my hair after I sprayed my hair with hairspray I like to do the shimmer shine so it was soften up the look. A little bit goes a long ways so remember not to over spray because you could end up with oily hair
Alexandra S.
Franklin, WI
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by Alexandra S.
Kevin Murphy Shimmer Shine Spray uploaded by Alexandra S.
OhMyG This is shine mist seriously smells amazing and I get soooo many compliments on how my hair smells. it is officially my one and only when it comes to buying a hair shine product. it leaves your hair looking so pretty, leaves hAir with a nice subtle shine, never overdoing it or making it look greasy
jena C.
Albuquerque , NM
Smells like a spicy fall dream. Perfect to incorporate into every hair day, especially if you have coppery colored hair like myself. Gives you hair a serious sleek shine, but does not weigh it down or make it look oily. Just another staple for me to keep in my bathroom.