Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce

by Kevin Murphy

A thickening shampoo. Ginger Root and Nettle Extracts strengthen and densify fine hair, leaving the hair and scalp revitalized and refreshed.

A thickening shampoo; Ginger Root and Nettle Extracts strengthen and densify fine hair; Stimulates blood circulation in the scalp; Helps to reduce DHT; Nourishes and restores for thicker, stronger hair

Hey anybody saw this product help reduce the amount of fallout? Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse
Can someone tell me what this product smells like please?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce!
Megan N.
Okay! This is the best shampoo I’ve ever used in my life! I only gave it 4 stars because of the price!!! I’m so mad I can’t afford to always buy this brand! But it made my hair feel fuller and healthy!!
Megan M.
Flora, MS
My absolute favorite shampoo!! I have baby fine, thin hair that is always flat and gets greasy fast. This shampoo gives my hair volume, extends my wash, and has the best scent ever! My friends always ask what shampoo I’ve used after this one. Definite repurchase!
Amanda  B.
L.O.V.E. Different products work for different peoples hair, and these just work for mine really well. Leaves my hair silky smooth but still with bounce and volume. HG
Megan H.
crestview
I have super thin, dry hair. I love this wash because of the volume after my shower! It’s also a great moisturizer. It doesn’t leave your hair too greasy either. I purchased a larger bottle too!
Jena C.
Rio Rancho , NM
This is the first Kevin Murphy wash I tried and it has become a staple in my shower. So much so that I purchase it in the gigantic bottles. I love the scent of every product in the KM lines, but this one has a gorgeous almost lavender scent. I get tons of compliments on the way my hair smells, so must be something to it. It doesn't weigh hair down and keeps fine hair looking healthy.
Brandi B.
Richmond, TX
This is the best shampoo that I have found. Leaves my hair so soft and smells amazing! Great for all hair types too !
Lauren R.
Omaha , NE
Ok well first off, the smell of this shampoo is AMAZING. The product itself helped a lot with my limp, dry hair. But the smell is also a huge reason why I keep purchasing! Love this product. It is a bit pricey but it’s worth the money.
sara B.
My favorite hair care brand. Expensive but they never disappoint. This shampoo and conditioner does wonders for adding volume to the hair while keeping hair smooth and healthy. Will continue to buy :)
stella W.
Dallas, TX
out of all kevin murphy washes and rinses, this smells the best. this will give you great volume as long as you know how to style your hair.
Shelby R.
Loveland, CO
Worked pretty well for my hair. Lasted a long time and smelled really nice. My hair was always soft after using this, but I couldn’t tell a huge difference in the volume of my hair. More on the pricey side though!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amelie  C.
Mercier, QC
il y a 2 ans
Christina M. il y a 2 ans
Yes, I actually have noticed a difference in less fallout. It also makes my hair feel much thicker and full. I use all 3 in this line, the wash rinse and body mass.
Christina M.