Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash 250mL

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash 250mL

Wheres the best place to buy this product?
Hair won’t hold any curls! I have stick straight blonde hair. Problem holding curls in my hair for years. Here is what I’ve tried:
Does anyone else find they have to use a good bit more of this than the rinse or your hair feels dry? I feel like I go through this muchhhh faster.
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash 250mL!
LaRanda M.
Wolfforth, TX
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash 250mL uploaded by LaRanda M.
The scent alone will have you sold! So so good!! I love all Kevin Murphy products, but this is definitely a favorite!
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
I feel like I have to be the reviewer for people who have real sensitivities to smells that most people love! I hated the smell of this and it made me nauseous. Its really expensive so I used the rest of it and it is a great shampoo but if you are like me and fine yourself the only person in reviews to have problems with smells maybe try a different kind.
Katelyn H.
I switch between this conditioner and the Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz. It smells absolutely amazing and helps gives my super flat hair some volume. It’s only downfall is that it dries my hair out a little bit. It works great when I alternated between products for my hair. If you don’t have a problem with dry hair then it’s probably not necessarily. I highly recommend this product!
Courtney M.
Amarillo, TX
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
Great stuff for hair extensions, kept them looking fresh and smooth, also smells great Influenster Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash Kevin Murphy #love #hair #hairgoals #hairexstention #momlife #shampoo
Bethany C.
Fort Worth, TX
I am currently using this shampoo and loving it. I really don’t notice that it plumps my hair up anymore than usual, but I don’t believe shampoo really does that. Other hair products do, but shampoo is hard to judge that. What I have noticed though is that I have SO MUCH less fallout after this. I shed so much less in the shower and my hair feels so fresh and clean.
Lisa G.
Arapaho
My favorite by far. Great scent. It added body to my hair even when I skipped a day between shampoos great for any hair type and safe for color treated hair.
Gosia
New York
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash 250mL uploaded by Gosia
I love Kevin Murphy's products! They make your hair soft, shiny and feel amazing! I have very long and quite thick hair but I find this product adds the extra volume. The good thing is that you don't need to use much. I also love how it smells. I haven't found anything else that compares! Definitely worth the money!
Stephanie S.
Calumet City, IL
This product is amazing. If you want good volume in your hair its perfect it doesn't clump up. I used this on many clients in beauty school . i would recommend this to any body looking for more volume in their hair
Hannah J.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing. Leaves hair looking and feeling thicker after use. I use the wash, rinse, and styling spray and have been for probably a year. I switched for the young again line for a couple months and didn't love it so I switched back to the plumping line and it's so so so much better. Love.
Julie H.
I just left a review on the thickening lotion because when combined together with it you really get the ultimate effect but alone you still get a wonderful result too. This shampoo IS pricey- yes-- but trust me - totally worth it. I'm a grad student in a strict budget so I have months where I try to go without Kevin Murphy and you can totally see the difference. With ALL Kevin Murphy products, my hair is still smooth even after styling it (humidity+ naturally wavy hair that I try to tame). And it feels healthier and stronger. Plus his shampoo never leave a residue so I can actually go longer without having to rewash. Just recently I tried this plump shampoo + conditioner and noticed results the first time. Results improved with more uses of course. My hair is noticeable thickerw and more full plus when I style it, it stays until the next wash. Totally recommend investing in this product if you've always wanted full hair. You won't be disappointed! was
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenelle W.
Omaha, NE
il y a un an
Jenelle W. il y a un an
Problem holding curls in my hair for years. Here is what I’ve tried: • Curling on day 2+ hair = no improvement. o If curling on day 2 hair, dry shampoo is used • Shampoos/conditioners: o Kevin murphy volume shampoo/conditioner o Olaplex system o Paul Mitchel clarifying shampoo (as of October 2019)  Use at least 2x a week currently in hopes of improving hair’s ability to hold curl o Purple shampoo-brand unknown  Every other week o Have tried skipping conditioner also • Damp hair prep prior to rough dry o Tried mousse  Mousse products: • ouai soft mousse • Kenra Nitro memory crème mouse o Leave in conditioner.  Purology 22+  Tried using a small amount. Also tried completely excluding this. o Redken Hot Sets 22 (says it can be used on damp hair?) o Wave spray:  Ouai wave spray o Tried a combo of:  A mousse + leave in conditioner  only mousse  a mousse +redken hot sets 22  Ouai Wave spray only  Ouai Wave spray + a mousse  Ouai Wave spray + leave in conditioner  Ouai Wave spray + redken hot sets 22 o Looking for damp hair prep options??? • Techniques tried once hair is 100% dry from either day prior or after rough blowdry: o Spraying each individual section (1-2” sections) with thermal protection/hold spray,  Brush while wet to distribute.  Curl once dry. o Spraying larger section together (1/4th of hair) with thermal protection/hold spray  Brush while wet to distribute.  Curl once dry. o Curl hair on the iron until I feel heat has penetrated through the hair ~12 seconds. o When curling, hair is not overlapping on the iron. o Hairspray once curls are complete. o Let set for 30 minutes without touching them/breaking them up.  Previously I have tried pinning them up to hold shape while they cool for 30 minutes—No improvement. o When 30 minutes is up:  Tried breaking curls up with fingers or large comb  Finish with kenra texturizing spray  Finish with more hairspray  **hard to break up curls because hair is usually crunchy/stiff and unable to run fingers through.** • List of products used on dry hair prior to curling iron: o Used only 1 at a time. Did not mix.  Kenra Heat Block Spray 22  Kenra hot spray 20  Kenra thermal styling spray 19  Redken 11 iron shape  Redken Hot sets 22  Chi iron guard  Ouai memory mist  **Regardless, curls do not last longer than 2 hours.  **regardless, curls are crunchy and I haven’t hairsprayed yet. • Hairsprays after curling iron use: o **have tried hairspray prior to curling iron, but left the curl super crunchy** o Hair spray products I have tried:  Kenra volume spray 25  Kenra heat block spray 22  Redken control addict 28 • Tried spraying on dry hair, brush out, curl, cool, wide comb=fail. 02/02/2020. Tried curling with 1” ghd.  Ouai medium hair spray • Curling iron brands/sizes I have used: o Revlon wand 1” o Ghd curling iron 1” o Ghd curling iron 1.25” o Ghd curling wand oval 1”ish o Beachwaver curling iron 1.25” o **not one iron is more successful than the other at holding curls** o **have tried different temp settings (lower for my thin hair), but always wait to feel that the heat has penetrated the hair • Blow dryer: Dyson. Always rough blow dry.
Cynthia H.
il y a 3 ans
Anika S. il y a 2 ans
I actually think it does help with hair loss - but I do use it in conjunction with the spray . I can tell a difference when I stop using it.
Martyna M.
Trumbull
il y a 4 ans
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash does it actually help grow new thicker hair or does it just give you the "effect" of thicker hair?
Kamala K. il y a un an
My understanding is it does both. My hair looks and feels so full when I use that line’s products and its my understanding that your hair will grow new thicker hair as well. I use the shampoo and conditioner (and as that is wonderful by itself) I also use the spray for your scalp as well as the thickening styling product.