BY KEVIN MURPHY

A thickening shampoo. Ginger Root and Nettle Extracts strengthen and densify fine hair, leaving the hair and scalp revitalized and refreshed. see more...

• Is this shampoo sulfate free? Also does this actually thi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
member-0054f
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 33.6 Ounce, Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce more...
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!! It saved my hair! I had been box dying my hair once a month for a year jet black and I decided to go back blonde. With my hair dressers numerous warnings I still insisted to walk in the shop with black hair and walk out platinum blonde.... needless to say I walked out a blonde but I didn’t have much hair left...the next weekend while getting ready to go out all I wanted to do was shave all my hair off thank god there were no clippers In my apartment
I was so frustrated with my now broken hair and mad at myself for being so stubborn In hysterics and tears called my hair dresser and pleaded for her to help and swore I would listen. I went in for a cut the next day and bought Kevin Murphy’s young again and plumped and kept all heat away from my hair and within weeks there was already a HUGE difference people were even commenting on how healthy and beautiful my hair was. Plus the smell OMGeeee 😍 I haven’t used anything else since then. I never thought salon products made that much of a difference before but with km products the proof is in pudding as they say. I even had an ex bf who’s hair was starting to thin start using the plumped and we started to notice his hair getting fuller after a month or so l. And if u have wavy/curly hair I highly recommend the killer curl . Since I starred using it I no longer have buy 5 products to get the curl I want. I just use the killer curl scrunch up my hair to help shape the curl then air dry or blow dry if I’m in a hurry and spray a Lil hairspray for hold in the Louisiana humidity and bam done with gorgeous curls and waves that look like I spent all morning curling my hair. This product is truly life changing and everyone should try it because they will never use anything else after. Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse
Brie B.
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce more...
This shampoo smells like heaven! This is probably the only volumizing shampoo that I've ever used and actually felt like it did give my hair more body. Kevin Murphy is pricey, so I don't always use Plumping Wash but I do feel like my hair looks fuller when I use this product line. On top of that, I catch wind of the ethereal fragrance throughout the day and it instantly uplifts my mood.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
Holy grail for fine hair. Found this line a few years ago, and have not switched since. My hair is fine and straight, and so is prone to getting limp and greasy looking with heavy products. Kevin murphy products leave my hair light and bouncy, never weighed down. I use the wash and rinse, also have many of the styling products, and the purple wash and rinse (will do separate review) for my blonde locks. If you have a salon near you that sells this, go get some!! They have great travel size bottles of most all the products too.
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce more...
I can’t say enough good things about this shampoo. I was stuck on Moroccanoil until my mom made me try Kevin Murphy, and I was hooked. My hair has never had so much volume or been so smooth. I felt like the cost was high for this product, but it lasted a few months and it was totally worth the splurge.
Mary B.
Portland , OR
I like this shampoo because it does what it says it will do, it makes my hair look and feel a lot thicker. I felt the price was really high though for the amount you get. Mine was 8.4 oz that I bought at my hair salon for $35 dollars. Also, I don't care for the smell which probably comes from some of the ingredients in it, but it almost has a medicinal smell.
Morgan C.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using Kevin Murphy products when I started at a new salon and I won't go back! These products are so well made and what they do to your hair is incredible. My hair grows fast and has increased in volume. Plus it smells amazing!! I finish with the plumping conditioner!
member-2ba9f303b
I love Kevin Murphy hair products. Daily I use the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner . The scent is awesome but I wish it wasn't so crazy expensive
Kate K.
Love this product! Kevin Murphy has super high quality products and I highly recommend trying any of them that work for your hair type.
Katy K.
Louisville, KY
Smells wonderful, earthy and woodsy, and infuses my hair with so much volume! You don't need much to clean your hair either!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 33.6 Ounce more...
I am a hairdresser and this is the only shampoo that you will catch me using! It adds volume and fullness in every wash!
Alyssa H.
Is this shampoo sulfate free? Also does this actually thicken and volumize ur hair?