BY KEVIN MURPHY

A thickening shampoo. Ginger Root and Nettle Extracts strengthen and densify fine hair, leaving the hair and scalp revitalized and refreshed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-0054f
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 33.6 Ounce, Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash, 8.4 Ounce more...
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING!! It saved my hair! I had been box dying my hair once a month for a year jet black and I decided to go back blonde. With my hair dressers numerous warnings I still insisted to walk in the shop with black hair and walk out platinum blonde.... needless to say I walked out a blonde but I didn’t have much hair left...the next weekend while getting ready to go out all I wanted to do was shave all my hair off thank god there were no clippers In my apartment
I was so frustrated with my now broken hair and mad at myself for being so stubborn In hysterics and tears called my hair dresser and pleaded for her to help and swore I would listen. I went in for a cut the next day and bought Kevin Murphy’s young again and plumped and kept all heat away from my hair and within weeks there was already a HUGE difference people were even commenting on how healthy and beautiful my hair was. Plus the smell OMGeeee 😍 I haven’t used anything else since then. I never thought salon products made that much of a difference before but with km products the proof is in pudding as they say. I even had an ex bf who’s hair was starting to thin start using the plumped and we started to notice his hair getting fuller after a month or so l. And if u have wavy/curly hair I highly recommend the killer curl . Since I starred using it I no longer have buy 5 products to get the curl I want. I just use the killer curl scrunch up my hair to help shape the curl then air dry or blow dry if I’m in a hurry and spray a Lil hairspray for hold in the Louisiana humidity and bam done with gorgeous curls and waves that look like I spent all morning curling my hair. This product is truly life changing and everyone should try it because they will never use anything else after. Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
Holy grail for fine hair. Found this line a few years ago, and have not switched since. My hair is fine and straight, and so is prone to getting limp and greasy looking with heavy products. Kevin murphy products leave my hair light and bouncy, never weighed down. I use the wash and rinse, also have many of the styling products, and the purple wash and rinse (will do separate review) for my blonde locks. If you have a salon near you that sells this, go get some!! They have great travel size bottles of most all the products too.
Mary B.
Portland , OR
I like this shampoo because it does what it says it will do, it makes my hair look and feel a lot thicker. I felt the price was really high though for the amount you get. Mine was 8.4 oz that I bought at my hair salon for $35 dollars. Also, I don't care for the smell which probably comes from some of the ingredients in it, but it almost has a medicinal smell.
Morgan C.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using Kevin Murphy products when I started at a new salon and I won't go back! These products are so well made and what they do to your hair is incredible. My hair grows fast and has increased in volume. Plus it smells amazing!! I finish with the plumping conditioner!
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
Love love LOVE the Kevin Murphy plumping line. It is perfect for my baby fine hair and yet still provides enough moisture
Eleni S.
Nicosia
Love this product! It really makes your hair feel thicker and you feel like there's a lot more volume to it. My hair usually feels really greasy after a day or two when I use other shampoos, but not with this one. The scent is kind of odd, but I kind of like it! I've already re-purchased 3 times!