BY KEVIN MURPHY

A thickening shampoo. Ginger Root and Nettle Extracts strengthen and densify fine hair, leaving the hair and scalp revitalized and refreshed. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mary B.
Mary B.
Portland , OR
I like this shampoo because it does what it says it will do, it makes my hair look and feel a lot thicker. I felt the price was really high though for the amount you get. Mine was 8.4 oz that I bought at my hair salon for $35 dollars. Also, I don't care for the smell which probably comes from some of the ingredients in it, but it almost has a medicinal smell.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
Holy grail for fine hair. Found this line a few years ago, and have not switched since. My hair is fine and straight, and so is prone to getting limp and greasy looking with heavy products. Kevin murphy products leave my hair light and bouncy, never weighed down. I use the wash and rinse, also have many of the styling products, and the purple wash and rinse (will do separate review) for my blonde locks. If you have a salon near you that sells this, go get some!! They have great travel size bottles of most all the products too.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Minneapolis, MN
I started using Kevin Murphy products when I started at a new salon and I won't go back! These products are so well made and what they do to your hair is incredible. My hair grows fast and has increased in volume. Plus it smells amazing!! I finish with the plumping conditioner!
Eleni S.
Eleni S.
Nicosia
Love this product! It really makes your hair feel thicker and you feel like there's a lot more volume to it. My hair usually feels really greasy after a day or two when I use other shampoos, but not with this one. The scent is kind of odd, but I kind of like it! I've already re-purchased 3 times!