Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse uploaded by Gosia đź‘ .

BY KEVIN MURPHY

A thickening conditioner. Lovely Hemsleya Root rich in Oleanolic Acid, nourishes and restores for thicker, stronger hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
I have thick, curly, dry, frizzy hair. I have not ever found a shampoo and condition to hydrate and control my mess until I found this. I was completely blown away with how amazing my hair looks and feels! I will forever be using the Kevin Murphy products, and I can't wait to try some other things!
Caroline P.
Corrales
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 8.4 Ounce more...
I love all of Kevin Murphy’s products! I use this if I want to wear my hair curly! I like how much volume it gives! It smells amazing which is a plus! It also doesn’t make my hair greasy and that’s usually a problem I have with most hair products!
Hannah J.
Sacramento, CA
Smells amazing. Leaves hair looking and feeling thicker after use. I use the wash, rinse, and styling spray and have been for probably a year. I switched for the young again line for a couple months and didn't love it so I switched back to the plumping line and it's so so so much better. Love.
Giovanna F.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This is my main conditioner! I bought it from my hair stylist and you definitely pay for what you get. It leaves my hair feeling soft, brush-able and much more alive! It is always with this product that I feel content with my curls!
Lindsey D.
currently OBSESSED with this conditioner (paired with the angel wash) after finding a couple cute sample sizes at a local salon. The frgrance is DIVINE and leaves my hair soft and supple. VERY expensive, like $45 a bottle, but with my short dyed hair I don't have to do a full wash more than 3 times a week or so, so worth the expense
Stephanie s.
Calumet City, IL
This product is amazing. If you want good volume in your hair its perfect it doesn't clump up. I used this on many clients in beauty school . i would recommend this to any body looking for more volume in their hair
Magan M.
Richland Hls, TX
I definitely LOVE the product. All Kevin Murphy products do what they're said to do. This shampoo along with the condition and plumping spray are a great fit for anyone with finer, flimsy hair!! Smells amazing as well.
Lisa G.
Arapaho
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 8.4 Ounce, Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 33.6 Ounce more...
My favorite by far. Great scent. It added body to my hair even when I skipped a day between shampoos great for any hair type and safe for color treated hair.
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
Love the whole Kevin Murphy plumping collection. Even though this is a conditioner for thinking fine hair it still provides the perfect amount of hydration
Alyssa W.
Mansfield , GA
Anyone who has thin hair needs this! Use this and it will give your hair that extra love it needs! It helps add volume and thickness without a residue
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
So it's a rinse ? So it's not a shampoo or conditioner? If not do you need the Kevin Murphy shampoo or conditioner?
Martyna M.
Trumbull
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash does it actually help grow new thicker hair or does it just give you the "effect" of thicker hair?