Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse uploaded by Gosia đź‘ .

BY KEVIN MURPHY

A thickening conditioner. Lovely Hemsleya Root rich in Oleanolic Acid, nourishes and restores for thicker, stronger hair. see more...

Anthea C.
Absolutely love this product. I have naturally curly hair but if I straighten it or leave it natural for the day this conditioner helps both ways. This conditioner really moisturizes my hair but doesn’t leave it greasy after. This is my favorite high quality conditioner by far
Leigh V.
Sand Springs, OK
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 8.4 Ounce more...
I have very thin hair and a scalp that is sensitive. I have tried several brands and this is the first brand that doesn’t cause an outbreak on my scalp and leaves my hair soft, manageable, and does not weight it down.
Natasha S.
Vancouver, WA
Love the plumping line from KM!! It definitely makes my hair thicker. I use the wash, rinse, and spray. It smells lovely, and it's so concentrated that you only have to use a small amount. Can't live without it!
Keara O.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 8.4 Ounce more...
I have fine hair and this gives me moisture without weighing it down. It also gives texture and volume that lasts for a few days! My hair gets oily sometimes but I can still go a few days without washing
I love Kevin Murphy's products! They make your hair soft, shiny and feel amazing! I have very long and quite thick hair but I find this product adds the extra volume. The good thing is that you don't need to use much. I also love how it smells. I haven't found anything else that compares! Definitely worth the money!
Jackie N.
This is honestly the best hair product I have ever used !! My hair has so much more volume,  way less oil and looks and feels so much healthier ! It is pricey but sooo worth it ! If you buy it in the big bottle you get more product for your money.
Julie H.
I just left a review on the thickening lotion because when combined together with it you really get the ultimate effect but alone you still get a wonderful result too. This shampoo IS pricey- yes-- but trust me - totally worth it. I'm a grad student in a strict budget so I have months where I try to go without Kevin Murphy and you can totally see the difference. With ALL Kevin Murphy products, my hair is still smooth even after styling it (humidity+ naturally wavy hair that I try to tame). And it feels healthier and stronger. Plus his shampoo never leave a residue so I can actually go longer without having to rewash. Just recently I tried this plump shampoo + conditioner and noticed results the first time. Results improved with more uses of course. My hair is noticeable thickerw and more full plus when I style it, it stays until the next wash. Totally recommend investing in this product if you've always wanted full hair. You won't be disappointed! was
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
If I could smell one scent for the rest of my life, this would be my preference! This stuff smells AMAZING. It lathers nicely, smells great and helps to keep hair full. It pairs nicely with the Plumping wash.
Jillian W.
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 33.6 Ounce more...
The most amazing hair products i have ever used. Truly leaves my hair with the most volume I’ve ever seen. The smell is absolutely outstanding. I would 10/10 recommend to anybody i know.
Tonya Lee W.
Review for: Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 8.4 Ounce, Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse, 33.6 Ounce more...
AMAZING!!! Best solution for fine hair that I have found in 20 years!  My clients are literally addicted.  Full bouncy hair and a baby powder scent to feel your girliest! 👸
Renee c.
Ventura, CA
So it's a rinse ? So it's not a shampoo or conditioner? If not do you need the Kevin Murphy shampoo or conditioner?
Martyna M.
Trumbull
Kevin Murphy Plumping Wash does it actually help grow new thicker hair or does it just give you the "effect" of thicker hair?

Amazon