BY KEVIN MURPHY

Kevin Murphy Maxi Wash Detox Shampoo 1.4 oz 40 ml TRIAL ONE USE SIZE see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Tanya K.
Detox wash is great to use every now and then to really clarify and cleanse the hair from any product buildup, oil, dirt, pollution and whatever else. Over time your scalp builds up from products you may be using, minerals or calcium’s from water, etc, so you need to really get in there to remove all that and detox wash is perfect for it. I use this on my clients every now and then or if I can see/feel any buildup.
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
I really like that this comes in a small travel size, because it’s not a formula I need to use often. It’s best suited for clarifying your hair and stripping out any excess build up and/or product. I tend to use it right before I get my hair colored to give me the best color pay off. I would repurchase!
Clinton C.
Springfield , MO
Great for deep cleaning your hair of any grit or residue that has built up from styling products! I use this once a week along with his conditioner to help revive my hair and scalp! A must have purchase!
Alyssa R.
Pottstown, PA
I use this every time I shampoo, which is 2x a week. It gets rid of product buildup and perfectly prepared my hair for my regular Kevin Murphy shampoo and conditioner. Also makes a great face wash
Ann D.
Austin, TX
I love the earthy smell of this. I have a scalp condition and this helps get the residue off and makes my hair feel clean
Emma S.
Calgary, AB
I absolutely love Kevin Murphy, and the Maxi Wash is the only shampoo that makes my bleached hair actually feel clean. Will use this shampoo for the foreseeable future!