Kevin Murphy - Luxury. Wash Shampoo 1000 ml. /Haircare uploaded by Arlene S.

BY NONE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Kevin Murphy Luxury Wash is an ultra rich smoothing shampoo for thick, coarse, colored hair. see more...

Review (1)
Arlene S.
Kevin Murphy you are amazing and quite pricey, but amazing! I literally invested in this shampoo because my customized curls stylist only uses this product line on her clients. She has made me a believer first hand. This shampoo smells AMAZING. It has all natural ingredients as well as essential oils that seem to work magic on my scalp. I love the lingering smell once I'm done washing. This shampoo although expensive lasts long because a little goes a longggggg way. It's very concentrated and I have a full head of thick curly hair. I literally use 1.5 pumps and completely clarify my hair. I'm going on my 3rd month with the same bottle.