Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Cleaning Spray Shampoo

by Kevin Murphy

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Freshens Up Lifeless Hair Antioxidant Rich Helps Remove Odors From Hair Helps To Add Body & Shine A Dry Cleaner For The Hair That Gives Body And Texture, Removes Odors, Excess Oil, And All Your Sins From The Night Before. For Every Can Of Fresh. Hair Sold, A Financial Contribution Will Be Made To Help Reduce Global Carbon Emissions. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective.

Does this leave a residue in your hair after use?
How would you compare this to other dry shampoos? Does it leave white residue and does it feel tacky?
Is this good for dry hair?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Cleaning Spray Shampoo!
Brookhaven , PA
I’ve used a lot of dry shampoo over the years. Kevin Murphy is by far the best. It doesn’t feel heavy or make my hair feel gross, which some can do! It goes on white like most, so if you have dark hair like I do you have to work it into your hair so the white fades.
Red
This works like a charm! I have thick dark hair and it doesn’t leave any residue behind. The smell is so nice and refreshing! This really does the trick! It makes be a true believer of dry shampoo. I would highly highly recommend this dry shampoo from Kevin Murphy!
Dark Brown / Damage, Hair Loss, Split Ends / Straight, Thick
Oregon City, OR
Kevin Murphy is incredible. This dry shampoo is my holy grail. I use it pretty much everyday even on the days I wash my hair just to give it more texture. It gets rid of the oil without a gross residue, no white flaky stuff & smells fabulous. My go to!
This stuff is the absolute best. I love the scent and use it on those days where I didn’t give myself enough time in the morning to shower or completely style my hair. Worth the price and so much better than some of the other products out there
Brunette / Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
My most favorite salon dry shampoo EVER! I like to use this best at night before bed. I wake up with all my oils absorbed and no white cast on my dark hair! Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Cleaning Spray Shampoo
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection / Dry
Normally, I love KM products. He's an incredibly talented stylist, but unfortunately this product didn't work out for me. Especially, at the high price point. I think that you can get better for less expensive.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Normal, Straight
Love this brand and this dry shampoo! Love the smell, the texture/volume that it gives me, and it does the job! Just don’t spray too much in one spot or you’ll have a white residue!
St Augustine, FL
I have tried a few dry shampoos looking for one that worked. I had no luck until I came across this one. It doesn't leave a residue or discolor your hair. After spraying onto your roots about an inch away, massage it into your hair and comb through. It is effective for curing bed head or hair from the day before. It's perfect for college students to style hair before class. The best pro for this dry shampoo is the smell. It smells fresh and like cotton candy, in my opinion. This is a MUST HAVE!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Straight, Color Treated
Lincoln
This stuff works well and smells amazing (though the smell is really strong). My only complaint is that, like a lot of other dry shampoos, if you have dark hair, they leave that weird looking white film that takes almost as long to comb out as it would take to just wash your hair to begin with, so you have to be really careful to hold it far enough away, and only do a tiny bit at a time. I just feel like it’s not as great as it could be for the price tag, but I’m still on my second can, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Abu Dhabi, VA
This stuff is amazing! smells great and works really well! I have color treated hair and it doesn't mess up the color or leave a gross residue like drug store brands do. I love his simplistic packaging and text. Kinda pricey but with all Kevin Murphy products you really don't need a lot so it goes a long way and lasts a solid amount of time!  Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Fresh Hair Dry Cleaning Spray Shampoo
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily
Ask a question to the Influenster community...