Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Amazing product. Have thick hair and gives me voluminous hair without looking like a fro! Light spray and okay for my sensitive skin!
Brittany B.
This worked so well on my hair! did wonders and I'm very happy with my hair now! the outcome was awesome! soft smooth and shiny!
Dani S.
Kevin Murphy made me raise my hair standards. Yeah it's spendy, but so a high class call girl. Whaaaaaaaa? ??!
breanna f.
North Billerica, MA
This product smells like a little piece of heaven! It left try hair shiny and super luscious
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Pair this with the anti gravity spray for heat protection and a long lasting volumous style!
J C.
Courtenay
I have been using this product for years, after it being suggested to me at a salon. It's one of my favourite smells (lavender) and is a really nice texture to apply. I only use it on wet hair prior to blow drying. It seems to aid in tangles as well, so I usually apply right after the shower before I comb through.
Jenia M.
Point roberts, WA
This product needs to be used only when your blow drying your hair. You have to act fast as it hardens a few minutes after you put it on so make sure to apply it in sections of the hair that you blow dry.

Aside from that this gives you awesome volume, specially if you have fine hair.
Courtney D.
Priory Road , Plymouth
Best for thick/normal hair as the product can be heavy on the hair. Little goes a long way with this product so lasts a very long time. Amazing for that little extra volume
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
I am so in love with this product. The way it smells , And because I use it to not only to add volume to my hair it works good to calm my frizy hair down.
Shelby D.
Spruce Grove, AB
Best product I've used! It gives you awesome volume and helps to hold your style for days! Also smells like lavender, which is a bonus!
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?