Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only used this product a few times, while at my stylist, but now that my volumizer ran out, this will me it's replacement. Love the smell & amount of volume it gives my hair, without creating that heavy, ton-of-product in my hair feel. Kevin Murphy's products are a bit pricey, but seems like a good investment, a little goes a long way.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm so in love with this volumizer- unlike so many mousse's or creams, it never makes my freshly washed hair look greasy or separate into chunks. It gives my super fine curly hair larger than life lift, and it smells so good. plus such a tiny amount goes a long way, the whole container lasts forever.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This stuff is amazing. I have fine, limp hair, and it gives me natural looking volume and lift at the root. When I wear this I feel like I got a blowout from the salon. Probably one of my favorite volumizing hair products.
Emily H.
I love this product. None of the products are tested on animals, they smell great, and they work so well. They're pretty reasonably priced for a salon brand too. I love the body this product gives my hair.
ana o.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fabulous volumizing product! It's clean, fragrant (but not overpowering), does not leave a residue or weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this for anyone with fine hair.
kasey f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nice, light and smells good. I think I noticed a mild improvement but my hair is very heavy to begin with. if you have thinner hair is suggest it
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Amazing product. Have thick hair and gives me voluminous hair without looking like a fro! Light spray and okay for my sensitive skin!
Brittany B.
This worked so well on my hair! did wonders and I'm very happy with my hair now! the outcome was awesome! soft smooth and shiny!
Dani S.
Kevin Murphy made me raise my hair standards. Yeah it's spendy, but so a high class call girl. Whaaaaaaaa? ??!
breanna f.
North Billerica, MA
This product smells like a little piece of heaven! It left try hair shiny and super luscious
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?