Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is good I use it when I straighten my hair as it's not strong enough to fold my curly hair alone. I do need to use something else on top of this when curly. When straight I apply on damp hair and below dry and continue and my hair has this amazing shine.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I could not do my hair without Anti. Gravity.  Ever since my stylist first introduced me to it 5+ years ago, I've used it on the daily.  It gives my fine hair the perfect amount of volume and its oil free base doesn't feel the slightest bit heavy.
Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
Only used this product a few times, while at my stylist, but now that my volumizer ran out, this will me it's replacement. Love the smell & amount of volume it gives my hair, without creating that heavy, ton-of-product in my hair feel. Kevin Murphy's products are a bit pricey, but seems like a good investment, a little goes a long way.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa , CA
I'm so in love with this volumizer- unlike so many mousse's or creams, it never makes my freshly washed hair look greasy or separate into chunks. It gives my super fine curly hair larger than life lift, and it smells so good. plus such a tiny amount goes a long way, the whole container lasts forever.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This stuff is amazing. I have fine, limp hair, and it gives me natural looking volume and lift at the root. When I wear this I feel like I got a blowout from the salon. Probably one of my favorite volumizing hair products.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love that the products are absolutely amazing! They are free of nasty harsh chemicals packaged in sustainable eco friendly packaging and they truly work! They don't just mask a problem they heal and repair your hair #naturalbeauty #haircare #contest
Emily H.
I love this product. None of the products are tested on animals, they smell great, and they work so well. They're pretty reasonably priced for a salon brand too. I love the body this product gives my hair.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
This product smell amazing I fall I love with it. It's a great volumeiser. And it's non greasy. It give so much texture to your hair. Long lasting. This is a must have for everyone. I am gona buy it again
ana o.
This is a fabulous volumizing product! It's clean, fragrant (but not overpowering), does not leave a residue or weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this for anyone with fine hair.
kasey f.
This is nice, light and smells good. I think I noticed a mild improvement but my hair is very heavy to begin with. if you have thinner hair is suggest it
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?