Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Dori K.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I could not do my hair without Anti. Gravity.  Ever since my stylist first introduced me to it 5+ years ago, I've used it on the daily.  It gives my fine hair the perfect amount of volume and its oil free base doesn't feel the slightest bit heavy.
Hira T.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
This product smell amazing I fall I love with it. It's a great volumeiser. And it's non greasy. It give so much texture to your hair. Long lasting. This is a must have for everyone. I am gona buy it again
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
Only used this product a few times, while at my stylist, but now that my volumizer ran out, this will me it's replacement. Love the smell & amount of volume it gives my hair, without creating that heavy, ton-of-product in my hair feel. Kevin Murphy's products are a bit pricey, but seems like a good investment, a little goes a long way.
Krystal O.
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Amazing product. Have thick hair and gives me voluminous hair without looking like a fro! Light spray and okay for my sensitive skin!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
This worked so well on my hair! did wonders and I'm very happy with my hair now! the outcome was awesome! soft smooth and shiny!
Dani S.
Dani S.
Kevin Murphy made me raise my hair standards. Yeah it's spendy, but so a high class call girl. Whaaaaaaaa? ??!
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love this product. None of the products are tested on animals, they smell great, and they work so well. They're pretty reasonably priced for a salon brand too. I love the body this product gives my hair.
Jen P.
Jen P.
I am officially in love! My fine, limp, blonde hair and oily scalp has finally found what it has always needed in Anti.Gravity volumizing lotion! It's lightweight, provides loads of volume, and enough hold to actually keep a curl for more than an hour! My curls lasted all night, and it didn't darken my hair or make it look dirty. It even smells amazing- like lavender-infused lemonade. It has definitely been a game changer for me! They just recently changed the color of the bottle from yellow to pink, so don't let that throw you off.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I use this in the salon I work at. It's great for all hair types and provides great volume without weighing the hair down. It's a nice lotion consistency. Smells amazing. Very natural earthy smell. It is a luxury product so it has a higher price point but so worth it
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love that the products are absolutely amazing! They are free of nasty harsh chemicals packaged in sustainable eco friendly packaging and they truly work! They don't just mask a problem they heal and repair your hair #naturalbeauty #haircare #contest
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Odelia C.
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?