Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm so in love with this volumizer- unlike so many mousse's or creams, it never makes my freshly washed hair look greasy or separate into chunks. It gives my super fine curly hair larger than life lift, and it smells so good. plus such a tiny amount goes a long way, the whole container lasts forever.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This stuff is amazing. I have fine, limp hair, and it gives me natural looking volume and lift at the root. When I wear this I feel like I got a blowout from the salon. Probably one of my favorite volumizing hair products.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
I love that the products are absolutely amazing! They are free of nasty harsh chemicals packaged in sustainable eco friendly packaging and they truly work! They don't just mask a problem they heal and repair your hair #naturalbeauty #haircare #contest
Emily H.
I love this product. None of the products are tested on animals, they smell great, and they work so well. They're pretty reasonably priced for a salon brand too. I love the body this product gives my hair.
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
This product smell amazing I fall I love with it. It's a great volumeiser. And it's non greasy. It give so much texture to your hair. Long lasting. This is a must have for everyone. I am gona buy it again
ana o.
This is a fabulous volumizing product! It's clean, fragrant (but not overpowering), does not leave a residue or weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this for anyone with fine hair.
kasey f.
This is nice, light and smells good. I think I noticed a mild improvement but my hair is very heavy to begin with. if you have thinner hair is suggest it
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Amazing product. Have thick hair and gives me voluminous hair without looking like a fro! Light spray and okay for my sensitive skin!
Brittany B.
This worked so well on my hair! did wonders and I'm very happy with my hair now! the outcome was awesome! soft smooth and shiny!
Dani S.
Kevin Murphy made me raise my hair standards. Yeah it's spendy, but so a high class call girl. Whaaaaaaaa? ??!
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?