Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I'm so in love with this volumizer- unlike so many mousse's or creams, it never makes my freshly washed hair look greasy or separate into chunks. It gives my super fine curly hair larger than life lift, and it smells so good. plus such a tiny amount goes a long way, the whole container lasts forever.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This stuff is amazing. I have fine, limp hair, and it gives me natural looking volume and lift at the root. When I wear this I feel like I got a blowout from the salon. Probably one of my favorite volumizing hair products.
ana o.
ana o.
This is a fabulous volumizing product! It's clean, fragrant (but not overpowering), does not leave a residue or weigh down your hair. I highly recommend this for anyone with fine hair.
kasey f.
kasey f.
This is nice, light and smells good. I think I noticed a mild improvement but my hair is very heavy to begin with. if you have thinner hair is suggest it
breanna f.
breanna f.
North Billerica, MA
This product smells like a little piece of heaven! It left try hair shiny and super luscious
Darby S.
Darby S.
This creamy light weight formula works wonders on my hair! It give me a major volume boost, healthy shine, and make my strands really smooth. I love the simple packaging with minimal to the point design! Another bonus about this product is the sweet honey ginger scent! It make my hair smell so nice and unique not the normal hair fragrances. A little goes such a long way so the bottles really last a long time. Definitely worth the money!
Nadine P.
Nadine P.
Rochester
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! I don't wash my hair for at least a week or longer without it getting greasy! I do use dry shampoo but this stuff makes it last even longer. It is pricey but you don't use it everyday just after the shower when your going to blow dry! I can't get over this product and everyone should use it .
Anna B.
Anna B.
I use this product only when I am going to blow-dry my hair because that is the only way I can see the effects of the product. I absolutely love this product. My hair is thin, flat, and straight. But with this product my hair has volume and it is soft and fun to play with. My hair doesn't get any greasier with this product which is a plus! Also I feel like teasing my hair is easier when I use this product.
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
Renton, WA
Best bodifying hair product out there. It's almost weightless so it's perfect for fine other things hair. Doesn't feel gross or change texture of hair. Smells like lavender and it's cruelty free as certified by Peta Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser
Yessi O.
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is good I use it when I straighten my hair as it's not strong enough to fold my curly hair alone. I do need to use something else on top of this when curly. When straight I apply on damp hair and below dry and continue and my hair has this amazing shine.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Elena A.
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Odelia C.
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?