Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Elena A.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Hira T.Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser uploaded by Jen P.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Please Note: Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update. Helps Control Fly-Aways Helps Increase Body Promotes Shine Long Lasting An Oil Free Volumizer And Texturizer To Help Create Bigger, Thicker Hair Instantly. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• What would be the best way to apply/style this?1 Answers
  • What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
BreAnna F.
Riverton, UT
Love this product. It has a great natural smell. Adds awesome texture to the hair and makes it easy to manage. Definitely a bit more expensive but totally worth it. I love going to my salon and getting this.
Jen P.
I am officially in love! My fine, limp, blonde hair and oily scalp has finally found what it has always needed in Anti.Gravity volumizing lotion! It's lightweight, provides loads of volume, and enough hold to actually keep a curl for more than an hour! My curls lasted all night, and it didn't darken my hair or make it look dirty. It even smells amazing- like lavender-infused lemonade. It has definitely been a game changer for me! They just recently changed the color of the bottle from yellow to pink, so don't let that throw you off.
Darby S.
This creamy light weight formula works wonders on my hair! It give me a major volume boost, healthy shine, and make my strands really smooth. I love the simple packaging with minimal to the point design! Another bonus about this product is the sweet honey ginger scent! It make my hair smell so nice and unique not the normal hair fragrances. A little goes such a long way so the bottles really last a long time. Definitely worth the money!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
I use this in the salon I work at. It's great for all hair types and provides great volume without weighing the hair down. It's a nice lotion consistency. Smells amazing. Very natural earthy smell. It is a luxury product so it has a higher price point but so worth it
Nadine P.
Rochester, NY
THIS STUFF IS THE BEST! I don't wash my hair for at least a week or longer without it getting greasy! I do use dry shampoo but this stuff makes it last even longer. It is pricey but you don't use it everyday just after the shower when your going to blow dry! I can't get over this product and everyone should use it .
Anna B.
I use this product only when I am going to blow-dry my hair because that is the only way I can see the effects of the product. I absolutely love this product. My hair is thin, flat, and straight. But with this product my hair has volume and it is soft and fun to play with. My hair doesn't get any greasier with this product which is a plus! Also I feel like teasing my hair is easier when I use this product.
Vanessa L.
Renton , WA
Best bodifying hair product out there. It's almost weightless so it's perfect for fine other things hair. Doesn't feel gross or change texture of hair. Smells like lavender and it's cruelty free as certified by Peta Kevin Murphy Kevin. Murphy Anti. Gravity Oil Free Volumiser
Yessi O.
W Hollywood, CA
This product is good I use it when I straighten my hair as it's not strong enough to fold my curly hair alone. I do need to use something else on top of this when curly. When straight I apply on damp hair and below dry and continue and my hair has this amazing shine.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I could not do my hair without Anti. Gravity.  Ever since my stylist first introduced me to it 5+ years ago, I've used it on the daily.  It gives my fine hair the perfect amount of volume and its oil free base doesn't feel the slightest bit heavy.
Lauren A.
Kansas City, KS
Only used this product a few times, while at my stylist, but now that my volumizer ran out, this will me it's replacement. Love the smell & amount of volume it gives my hair, without creating that heavy, ton-of-product in my hair feel. Kevin Murphy's products are a bit pricey, but seems like a good investment, a little goes a long way.
LaTosha D.
Where can I purchase this?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
What are the ingredients in this?
Caroline M.
Prairieville, LA
What would be the best way to apply/style this?
Odelia C.
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?