BY KEVIN MURPHY

Wheat amino acids penetrate deep into the cortex to hydrate the hair from the inside, adding moisture and gloss. Hydrolyzed vegetable protein builds strength and body throughout the cortex and inner cuticle to balance the infusion of hydration. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tanya K.
Review for: Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo, 8.4 Ounce more...
I’ve been using Kevin Murphy’s Hair care products for years. As a hairstylist I only want to carry the best brands for my clients and Kevin Murphy’s products delivers just that. I love that his stuff are all paraben and sulfate free and cruelty free. Love that he uses skincare ingredients in his products so it’s great for the scalp. The hydrate me wash is perfect for those thirsty dry locks that needs a drink.
Melissa G.
Boonsboro, MD
I have used a lot of professional products for hair and I think this one takes the cake. It is by far my favorite line of hair cake. While Kevin Murphy has an extensive line for all hair types, the hydrate me works best with my dry, heat damaged hair. And it smells natural and fresh!
Monica M.
Leominster, MA
I really like this shampoo! It definitely leaves tour hair feeling clean after use. I’d say it has a medium lather. I love that it doesn’t strip color from color-treated hair. My hair can be frizzy, and while I don’t think it moisturizes my hair it definitely doesn’t strip it. I would repurchase!
Daniella M.
Carson, CA
So this shampoo is a bit pricy, but it’s worth it. I have fine/thin hair but as I’ve been using dry shampoo more my hair has been so dry! This really helps me hair feel refreshed and hydrated without weighing it down or feeling greasy.
Clinton C.
Springfield, MO
Kevin Murphy is my go to for any hair product! This shampoo does an amazing job at removing any product buildup from styling and helping hydrate thick coarse hair! Will buy again for sure!
Christine J.
Rogers, AR
This shampoo has been life changing. My hair is very thick, coarse, and dry and this shampoo and conditioner has changed the way I (and others) view my hair. Since i started using this people comment about how soft and silky my hair looks. Which NEVER used to happen. When I run out and have to use something else, I'm always surprised by how my hair looks and feels because I'm so used to it being soft, not its normal coarse and dry texture. I love this stuff.
Anna F.
This shampoo is fantastic! You do not need to use a lot and it lathers so well. It leaves my hair feeling clean but also hydrated. My hair is naturally wavy so it is naturally dry and this shampoo replaces the moisture that I lose from everyday wear.
Myranda F.
Lubbock, TX
I love all of Kevin Murphy's hair products. They smell amazing as if you just got your hair done at the salon. They work as advertised this is my go to shampoo.
Belmira M.
Burke, VA
My all time favorite shampoo! Leaves my hair hydrated and smooth after each and every wash! I️t feels so luxurious on my head!
BB B.
Salem, OR
It's so luxurious! Smells amazing and super exclusive. I love that you can't find it at Ross. Great for my curls.