Hair CareHair ProductsShampooKevin Murphy
Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo

Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo

by Kevin Murphy

Wheat amino acids penetrate deep into the cortex to hydrate the hair from the inside, adding moisture and gloss. Hydrolyzed vegetable protein builds strength and body throughout the cortex and inner cuticle to balance the infusion of hydration.

[user:reyxmarie] Does this leave your hair feeling heavy after? Or does it rinse out pretty well?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo!
Tristyn G.
batonrouge
Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo uploaded by Tristyn G.
Love this for dry hair. It’s always on my back bar at my salon. Adds shine and moisture.
Cyndi H.
Decatur, GA
Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo uploaded by Cyndi H.
I am obsessed with Kevin Murphy products!! They smell incredible and work miracles on my color-treated hair. My stylist recommended the Hydrate-me.wash last winter and using this with the Hydrate-me.rinse and Young.again treatment oil has completely changed my hair. I get my dark blonde hair colored every 6 weeks and this regimen has made my hair soft, shiny (which is HARD for color-treated blonde hair), and almost no frizz. My hair has never been this healthy since I started coloring it. I also used to struggle with psoriasis-related dandruff and that all but disappeared which shouldn’t have been affected but somehow, this miracle stuff made it better. My hair is about 6-8” past my shoulders and thick so I only wash it 3x a week and a bottle lasts about 5 months, which is totally worth it.
Kyla S.
Arlington, TX
Kevin Murphy Hydrate-Me Wash Kakadu Plum Infused Moisture Delivery Shampoo uploaded by Kyla S.
My hair is crazy curly, coarse, and dry. I used to use DevaCurl, until I was running low and tried this from my mom (she has SUPER fine straight blow in the wind hair- NOT me) I absolutely loved it! I only have to wash my hair and I leave in the conditioner combined with a little oil on my ends and that’s it! I love how versatile this product is for everyone- even women of color. Kevin Murphy Hydrate
Reyna E.
Mesa, AZ
This shampoo left my hair smelling and looking amazing!!!! It felt really silky and had shine. Expensive but worth it
Taylor H.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much!! It’s definitely exceeded any and all expectations and is now a part of my everyday self care.
Sarah S.
West Bend
I have used every brand possible and this shampoo is amazing! I used to have to use a detangler to brush my hair but this changed everything! It leaves my hair so smooth and it feels so much healthier. It doesn’t have the greatest smell BUT it’s not terrible and it’s completely worth it! If you are looking for a hydrating shampoo this is the one to get!
Patricia S.
Maryville
Kevin Murphy products are my absolute favorite. I tend to switch products out every now and again, however ALWAYS go back to KM Products hands down!
Lynda B.
Nitro, WV
All the KM products are wonderful. They do exactly what they promise to do. This liter bottle lasts me about a year, so it’s well worth the price. Over time, KM has transformed my hair and returned it to a healthy condition.
Jess S.
San Diego, CA
This. Smells. Amazing. The quality of the product and the amazing scent are so easy to fall in love with. Like instant love.
Kate W.
Hudson, MA
I love everything about Kevin Murphy products and this is definitely one of my favorites. My hair is thick and frizzy and this just smoothed my hair. The smell is beautiful
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlin F.
1,685 reviews
il y a 2 ans
Reyna E. Does this leave your hair feeling heavy after? Or does it rinse out pretty well?
Reyna E. il y a 2 ans
It rinsed out pretty well!