Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz

by Kevin Murphy

A super smoothing and hydrating conditioner for hair that just cannot be repaired or hair that is naturally dry or hair that lives in a very dry climate. It will nourish dry hair and make split ends unrecognizable. This formulation is still packed with...

I Am debating getting this product but due to the price I want to make sure that it is worth it! Do you notice a difference in the softness and smoothness of your hair?
How often do you have to use this?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz!
Tiffany S.
Hazel Park, MI
Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz uploaded by Tiffany S.
I use this conditioner as well as the shampoo. Keeps my color looking nice! Also, very little goes a long way. I know the price tag is high, but its so worth it. This is the healthiest my hair has ever been! Post salon pic!
Vanessa H.
Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz uploaded by Vanessa H.
Only thing I use is Kevin Murphy and Olaplex! Amazing. Smells so good. This one truly hydrates and is overall 12/10. Highly recommend.
Arlington, TX
Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz uploaded by FollowMe @.
Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz uploaded by FollowMe @.
Love love love! I am mixed with CRAZY LION curly hair. I used to have to use 7+ products NO JOKE now I only leave this in my hair after wash and a little oil on the ends AND that’s it! It’s also made my hair so much more manageable. I HIGHLY recommend.
Chelsi J.
Long Beach , CA
Purchased at: Beauty Plus Salon
My all time favorite!!! Yes it is pricey but worth every penny. It is very concentrated so it lasts me wayyy longer than any other brand I’ve used. I have oily scalp but dry roots and it has really helped my hair out.
Taylor F.
Pilot Point, TX
Kevin Murphy has always been one of my go tos for conditioner because they always seem to be the smoothest consistency and they actually work. This one specifically smells amazing and makes your hair look like you just came from the salon because it leaves your hair shiny, and very hydrated.
Shawna P.
Clovis, CA
Kevin Murphy Hydrate Me Rinse 8.4oz uploaded by Shawna P.
This product is amazing! My stylist recommended this and the Hydrate Me wash because of the summer damage to my hair. After 1 week the difference was remarkable. My hair was soft, healthy looking and manageable. If you haven’t tried Kevin Murphy products, I suggest you try them!
Kelli J.
Bailey, CO
I love Kevin Murphy products so I knew I would love this shampoo. I struggle with dry hair so this is great for a pick me up and love the way it smells. I would definitely recommend this product.
Jessi F.
Fort Collins
Washed out all the build up and leaves my hair feeling so clean and soft. Highly recommended
Taylor H.
Austin, TX
I love this product so much!! It’s definitely exceeded any and all expectations and is now a part of my everyday self care.
Annsley W.
I wouldn’t go anywhere without this conditioner. It’s so hydrating that you don’t have to use a lot, which is great for me because I have very long and thick curly hair. Great smell and very beneficial