Kevin Murphy Doo Over Dry Powder Spray 7.1oz

by Kevin Murphy

A dry finishing hairspray with holding power to mold, form, and shape while giving you the freedom of movement. Contains Tapioca Starch and essences of Virginian Cedar Wood and Patchouli. Suitable for all hair types.

Anyone ever used this?
How is this dry shampoo compared to other dry shampoos? I usually use Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo but I feel like I go through the bottle super quickly.
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Doo Over Dry Powder Spray 7.1oz!
How would you rate this product?
Tulsa
As a hairstylist that uses all Kevin Murphy products I can say this one is my all time favorite! It’s give such amazing Matte volume! Personally I like a matte texture to a shine so this one is great! And it makes your hair so full and textured it’s Fabulous!
Baton Rouge, LA
This is such a unique product and there’s nothing like it on the market. It’s a combo between a dry shampoo and a light hairspray. It smells incredible and whenever I use it I get tons of compliments on what people think is my perfume.
Kevin Murphy Doo Over Dry Powder Spray 7.1oz uploaded by Mary L.
This is not a dry shampoo, and is not intended to be, just and FYI. This is great for people with thin, very silky hair, or after a fresh wash. Spray this on dry hair and you’ll have better control and hold with styling.
Smyrna, TN
A good texture spray. Has a strong scent, but the product itself is nice. I love how powdery it is, and that it’s buildable. I use it to shake up my waves or curls. Also great as a root boost when blow drying hair.
Santa Barbara, CA
Amazing product. It smells great and performs like a dry shampoo and a texture spray. You only need a little bit and it’s effective and doesn’t leave any kind of white residue behind. I would recommend this product
Seattle, WA
I love everything Kevin Murphy! This drynn N powder spray is so great, you can’t see it in dark hair, it’s not heavy and doesn’t weigh your hair down and gives you that fresh look all over again!
Baton Rouge , LA
This is a fun product, not quite a dry shampoo, not a hair spray, like the two had a child. It’s dryer than their other texture spray, that one is more waxy. Definitely has a floral fragrance, I prefer the other texture spray’s scent more!
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Oh my goodness, Doo Over is the most amazing hybrid hair product that Kevin Murphy has made.  Combining a volumizer with dry shampoo is brilliant and I really use this more as a styling/volumizing tool than I do for its dry shampoo properties.  I have short and fine hair and really only use it 3-4 times a week and I've found that it lasts FOREVER.  Good to have in travel size, too, to keep in my purse or desk for a mid-day lift for extra fine hair.
Allison Park, PA
I cannot get enough of this hairspray! It’s one part dry shampoo and texture part and one part light hold hairspray. I use it anytime I want to create those done but undone beach waves on my fine hair. And it smells amazing
Choctaw, OK
The BEST, not only is this a phenomenal dry shampoo it also has a hold like a hairspray! I use this on day 2 of curls and it keeps my hair from being greasy PLUS holds it for a day 3 of wear! I also get asked what perfume I’m wearing all day because it smells SO good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...