Kevin Murphy Body Builder Volumizing Hair Mousse 12 oz uploaded by Natalie M.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Work that body and boost your hair with flexible fullness and hold. A product that you can layer onto the hair to create smooth big shapes. Don't be afraid to use quite a lot of BODY. BUILDER as it is weightless and moisturising so you can go for it without any fear of a crunch. see more...

Jo R.
Jo R.
My hairstylist recommended this product because I felt as though my hair needed some volume. I love this product. It is super lightweight and gives my hair just the right amount of volume. It last all day and even until the next day. It also doesn't leave like a weird crunchy feeling to you hair that some volume mouses leave
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
My hair stylist used this on me and suggested I buy it. I absolutely love it! I have incredibly thin hair, and I apply this mousse before blow drying. It gives my hair an extra lift and volumizes nicely. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Beverly G.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
This mousse is excellent! I have fine and thin hair so I apply this on fowl dried hair and it blow dry it out. It gives my hair the extra lift from my scalp as well as Volumized texture! I recommend this to anyone with fine hair!
Mily T.
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
My hair stylist used this product on me once and I loved how my naturals curls looked and how my hait smelled! I love how it can be used as a spray or mousse! So fancy! I have curly hair and this has been the only mousse that holds my hair. And it doesn't make it super hard like other sprays on mousses. Definitely recommend it. The price makes it worth it. And the bottle is huge!
Regina D.
Regina D.
Bossier city, LA
Love the volume. Love the smell. No complaints here! I use it on wet hair then blow dry and I'm set for the day.
Autumn H.
Autumn H.
Chilliwack
I have been using this product on my fine hair for years. I won a bottle from my hairdresser in a draw and have repurchased many times. It doesn't get sticky like other mouse I have tried and makes my hair easy to style. Bonus - it smells fantastic!!
Itzel A.
Itzel A.
Favorite, my mother being a hairstylist, she always has this at arms reach. Love how it smells all while building volume
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Regina, AR
This certainly helps to build body in my fine, limp hair. I have even gotten my boyfriend to use it! He has super straight Asian hair, and this helped to lift his roots a little bit. He actually stole my bottle 😂