Kevin Murphy Body Builder Volumizing Hair Mousse 12 oz uploaded by Natalie G.

BY KEVIN MURPHY

Work that body and boost your hair with flexible fullness and hold. A product that you can layer onto the hair to create smooth big shapes. Don't be afraid to use quite a lot of BODY. BUILDER as it is weightless and moisturising so you can go for it without any fear of a crunch. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Keara O.
Denver, CO
This mouse gives great volume and texture without making my hair crunchy or gross on day two or three. It is very lightweight but still helps my fine hair look bigger!
Jo R.
My hairstylist recommended this product because I felt as though my hair needed some volume. I love this product. It is super lightweight and gives my hair just the right amount of volume. It last all day and even until the next day. It also doesn't leave like a weird crunchy feeling to you hair that some volume mouses leave
Mily T.
Fresno, CA
My hair stylist used this product on me once and I loved how my naturals curls looked and how my hait smelled! I love how it can be used as a spray or mousse! So fancy! I have curly hair and this has been the only mousse that holds my hair. And it doesn't make it super hard like other sprays on mousses. Definitely recommend it. The price makes it worth it. And the bottle is huge!
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
My hair stylist used this on me and suggested I buy it. I absolutely love it! I have incredibly thin hair, and I apply this mousse before blow drying. It gives my hair an extra lift and volumizes nicely. I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Beverly G.
Hayward, CA
This mousse is excellent! I have fine and thin hair so I apply this on fowl dried hair and it blow dry it out. It gives my hair the extra lift from my scalp as well as Volumized texture! I recommend this to anyone with fine hair!
Mariah M.
This comes out kind of like a moose. It works so well on my flat thin hair. It truly gives me volume and makes my hair look beautiful and full.
Ana🌙Amaral A.
Morgan Hill
You can not over use this moose it has so much gold and so much memory I always use this on brides so their hair hold all day long.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
Love the volume. Love the smell. No complaints here! I use it on wet hair then blow dry and I'm set for the day.
Katt R.
I bought this product a couple years ago because my girl at the salon recommended it for my very sign lifeless hair LOL but honestly I really like it it is kind of expensive when you think about it but it does help my hair get some oomph and some volume I put it in while my hair is wet I blow dry it with a round brush at the root so that my hair will kind of adhere to that shape and then I curl it or straighten it and it holds the style very nicely but it really does help plump up the roots
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
This is a must if you have any colour damage from bleach! Hair can become limp after being chemically treated but this volumizing product is incredible! I honestly can’t live without my Kevin Murphy!!