Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL

Is this product good for fine hair?
[product:kevin-murphy-blonde-angel-wash-250ml] does think help with frizz?
What’s the difference between blonde angel wash and angel wash? Are both purple shampoos?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL!
Emily D.
Manhattan, KS
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by Emily D.
If you are a blonde that pulls warm, Kevin Murphy Angel Wash will become your best friend!! I use it once a week and let it sit for about 7-10 minutes and it pulls all the warmth and yellow out of my blonde.
Tristyn G.
batonrouge
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by Tristyn G.
Perfect for cancelling out unwanted brassy and warm tones!! Love this for a refresh in between appointments.
Larkin F.
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by Larkin F.
This shampoo is my ride or die!! It’s specially designed for fine colored hair and it makes my hair look beautiful! The smell is TO DIE FOR and the formula makes my hair so healthy and smooth. I’ll never use another shampoo again!!
Sara S.
Clarkston, MI
This is the best purple shampoo. Tones my blonde hair beautifully. I love everything about KM products: from the packaging to the fact that their products are cruelty free.
Michelle G.
Middleboro, MA
Keeps my hair soft, smooth and shiny. Doesn’t weigh down your hair. Smells Amazing. Highly recommend for all types of hair.
kelsey M.
Warrendale, PA
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by kelsey M.
I switched to Kevin Murphy products last year and haven’t looked back. I have color treated blonde hair and extensions and KM shampoos keep my hair soft and shiny. I use the regular Angel Wash in between uses of my Blonde Wash. Smells amazing and does what it says it will do.
JessicaMary H.
Spokane, WA
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by JessicaMary H.
Holy grail of shampoos for fine thin hair!! I love the smell it’s a clean sophisticated smell and the instant volume is AMAZInG another pricey product but I think totally worth it!! Kinda bummed with the amount of product for the price😢
Lacy N.
Briggsdale, CO
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by Lacy N.
I loveeee how these products smell... they are a bit expensive but I feel like you really get your money’s worth because your hair looks, smells, and feels so good afterwards!!! #newhairnewme
Kayla S.
Denver, CO
My friend is a hair stylist and her salon carries Kevin Murphy products so I have literally tried EVERYTHING and I am OBSESSED! The smell is so amazing and after I use anything, my hair feels great! I constantly recommended this to friends, family, random people on the street. It's the best!
Rachelle R.
Navarre, FL
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL uploaded by Rachelle R.
I would buy this shampoo and conditioner just for the smell! But to top that off it leaves my hair feeling so silky and smooth without being greasy or weighed down at all. I’ll never go without this set in my shower!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-1a7e0
2 months ago
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel does think help with frizz?
Olivia C.
6 months ago
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Does this shampoo tone color fairly well? I have creamy blonde hair and feel like it’s getting yellow.
Kelsey B. 5 months ago
I feel like it tones my hair well. My hair stylist always comments on how well my hair maintains the ashy color vs. her other clients who don't use blonde shampoo or conditioner.
guilty O.
a year ago
Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Wash 250mL ? Has anyone else experienced an allergic reaction from this product?