BY KEVIN MURPHY

Kevin Murphy Blonde Angel Hair Treatment is a treatment conditioner to moisturize and soften bleached, highlighted and grey hair. Color enhancers refresh and repair brassy and yellowed blonde tones. For blonde or grey hair. Paraben free. Mango, Shea and Murumuru butters moisturize and soften, while color enhancers refresh and repair brassy and yellowed blonde tones. see more...

Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
If you are blonde YOU NEED THIS. This extra purple purple wash and rinse will keep your hair cooler and looking beautiful. It gives you just the right amount of moisture, my hair feels soooo soft after using this!

Sometimes I leave it in for ten minutes and it doubles as an in-between-coloring toner!
Jodie L.
Legal, AB
This is my holy grail conditioner! It perfects my blonde and softens and smoothes my coarse strands. I'm a hairstylist and I recommend this product to ALL my blonde clients because it really does improve the quality and tone of blonde hair. Seriously try it!
Courtney D.
Priory Road , Plymouth
Light toner treatment to help blonde hair stay away from the Orange/cooper tones. Also as it's a masque it will help keep hair soft, healthy and hydrated.