Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL

Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL

[product:kevinmurphy-bedroomhair-flexible-texturising-hairspray] Does anyone else have a problem with this product not fully washing out of your hair?
Does this leave a residue in your hair after use?
How is this spray for finishing? Does it leave your hair crispy?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL!
Hollie Lynn R.
Temple Terr, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Hollie Lynn R.
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Hollie Lynn R.
One word- Volume! I love big hair with a “lived in” bed head - just woke up sorta look & this product is a game changer! I have tried every hair care item out there to help my super straight long locks hold a curl and have some oomph! without weighting my hair down OR worse leaving my hair tangled and sticky.. so when my hairdresser recommended this product to me last week - of course I bought it and let me tell you it lives up to all of my expectations AND MORE! It smells luxurious & sexy, adds shine and does give my lifeless hair flowing volume! It helped hold my curls for days. Use on dry hair and it helps when I lifted up pieces and sprayed near the roots. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it to me. I want to use it every day just for the beautiful scent alone but it’s a bit pricey to do so. Still I highly recommend! BONUS: for every bottle sold Kevin Murphy donates a contribution to help reduce carbon emissions. Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL
Jill S.
Lincoln, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Jill S.
This is a great texturizing spray, a little goes a long way. This puts touchable texture, separation and movement into the hair. It’s actually quite reasonable in price because you do not need to use very much at one time. I just lift the hair at the crown and spray lightly at the root and scrunch.
Fiona O.
oceanside
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Fiona O.
I love this texturizing hairspray! My hair dresser used it on me the last time I got my hair done and I have been obsessed ever since. It is a little pricey, but so worth it. I have wavy blonde hair and it works wonders! Not to mention the smell is amazing!
Lia M.
Lehi
My favorite dry shampoo! I love it so much. It smells great and you don't feel like you have a bunch of gunk in your hair after using it. A little pricy but it lasts a long time.
Whit M.
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Whit M.
LOVE THIS! Great for adding texture and when you want a little hold. I use it every time I curl my hair! The smell is great too!Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Elza A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this dry shampoo! No white residue and makes my hair feel clean and not filled with chemicals.
Emily G.
San Diego, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Emily G.
I love the smell of this product, and I love how it can double as a makeshift dry shampoo. I don't use a lot of hairspray, and that is why I love this one because it doesn't feel heavy on the head. It still does a great job of taming flyaways and just keeping you whole hair "look" together and in one piece.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Amazing!!! No white residue. Left my hair looking fabulous and smelling great!! I was really impressed and now have a new favorite dry shampoo.
kelsey M.
Warrendale, PA
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by kelsey M.
I love Kevin Murphy products and recently tried this hairspray. I love how it smells and it creates a really nice lived-in, beachy feel to your hair. It definitely doesn’t make your hair crunchy, but it will leave a certain feeling on your hair until washed the next time. I love using it to create pieces curls!
Shaina V.
Bradenton, FL
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL uploaded by Shaina V.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I am so obsessed with this product! The best flexible texture spray out there. My stylist orders it in travel size after I begged her because I couldn’t be without it. Adds crazy amazing volume to lifeless hair
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kelly J.
Austintown, OH
a year ago
Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair 235mL Does anyone else have a problem with this product not fully washing out of your hair?