BY KEVIN MURPHY

A non-aerosol weightless spray that adds volume and reinforces shine. Infused with organic Lavender Hydrosol to achieve body and hold to all hair types. see more...

Taylor S.
Mead
I have pin straight hair that is incapable of being voluminous. My hairdresser convinced me to buy this product despite the somewhat expensive price and it was completely worth it. It is the first of many products I've tried that adds volume to my dull lifeless hair without being sticky or greasy or stuck like hair spray does. Would reccomend to anyone looking for voluminous hair
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Love the way this smells! Its a super light formula, but definely helps my hair keep its style throughout the day and night. I really like how this can hold the style without making my hair too stiff or crunchy!
Kyla G.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my Go To amazing hair product! Not only does it smell absolutely amazing with lavender to help keep your hair from feeling greasy it is also very versatile and can be used in so many ways! I can spray it in my damp wavy hair and let it air dry for a nice beach look or I can blow dry it in for that perfect amount of soft volume. It's also amazing for curling your hair, spray it on dry hair before curling for the best hold!!!! I love this product!
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
This is my go to product for when my hair is a day old. I have curly hair and when I don't want to wash I get up and spray this on. It reactivates my motion lotion (also another Kevin Murphy product) and gives
Life to my curls. It's also heat safe and a light hairspray!
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I love using this to lift up my roots and give volume! My hair is fine and it doesn't weigh it down at all. My hair is able to keep a curl. I've never used anything like this. It also smells really nice!
Ashley W.
Ok this is a root lifter , To start. It adds texture to fine hair to add volume, like lots and lots of weightless volume! And my favorite part is that I use it as a hot iron spray. It has heat protection! Adds just enough texture and flexible form hold for great long lasting curls!!
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
This stuff. Oh MY. Let me first say that my hair DOES NOT hold a curl. But when I use this Anti Gravity spray, wowza! I can have a head full of gorgeous curls that last all night (and into the morning)!
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Antigravity is an excellent weightless heat protectant spray that doubles as a volumizer.
Georgia A.
Wellington
I love this product for on the day wet or dry hair I want texture and some hold in my hair I just spray this in and dry it into the hair and it gives the grit where I can mess up my hair and give it that undone look. And it's perfect to spray in before curls to give a bit of hold yet the spray is nice and lightweight so it won't go crunchy. One of my newest go to!
sarah l.
Mississauga, ON
I use this as my heat protector, and it really helps prevent colour fadeage, and breakage. It smells really nice, kind of like lavender, and it lasts forever, as you really don’t need to use a whole lot.
Regina D.
Bossier City, LA
How do you use it? Just looking for tips. Dry hair? Wet hair? How do I get the best volume with it?