Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray 5,1 oz

by Kevin Murphy

A non-aerosol weightless spray that adds volume and reinforces shine. Infused with organic Lavender Hydrosol to achieve body and hold to all hair types.

I have straight long and heavy hair. Will this spray do volume at the roots?
How do you use it? Just looking for tips. Dry hair? Wet hair? How do I get the best volume with it?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray 5,1 oz!
Hailey W.
Franklin, TN
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity Spray 5,1 oz uploaded by Hailey W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This leaves my hair feeling straight out of the salon and smells like it too! I have naturally curly hair and I apply this before blow drying with towel dry hair for the best results! Highly recommend!
Taylor S.
Mead
I have pin straight hair that is incapable of being voluminous. My hairdresser convinced me to buy this product despite the somewhat expensive price and it was completely worth it. It is the first of many products I've tried that adds volume to my dull lifeless hair without being sticky or greasy or stuck like hair spray does. Would reccomend to anyone looking for voluminous hair
Jessica C.
This is an amazing brand. The quality is unmatched. It’s clean and smells like a dream.
Alison C.
Clovis, CA
Works well, makes fine hair feel thicker/fuller without it feeling weighed down, sticky or dirty.
Candi S.
Kuna, id
I do not say this lightly.... This is liquid gold! For anyone who has a hard time holding curls more than a couple of hours this will hold my curls for days! I spray on before I blow dry and then each section before I curl and it gives great memory! I will never be able to live on without it!
Ashley W.
Ok this is a root lifter , To start. It adds texture to fine hair to add volume, like lots and lots of weightless volume! And my favorite part is that I use it as a hot iron spray. It has heat protection! Adds just enough texture and flexible form hold for great long lasting curls!!
Lindsey M.
Fishers, In
This stuff. Oh MY. Let me first say that my hair DOES NOT hold a curl. But when I use this Anti Gravity spray, wowza! I can have a head full of gorgeous curls that last all night (and into the morning)!
Sara W.
Forest Lake, MN
A light, non crunchy hair spray. Fabulous light scent. I use Kevin Murphy because I have fine, oily hair. I like this particular spray because it doesn’t weigh my hair down but holds such a nice curl. I like to mist my hair before I curl, and after. #besthairproduct #hairspray #kevinmurphy
Tristyn G.
batonrouge
Love this weightless hairspray with a good hold. Doesn’t leave your hair crunchy but will lock in a style.
Kelsey B.
I LOVE this anti-gravity hair mist! There are days when I like to air dry my hair so it gets curly & super pretty. I have long hair and this works great to give my hair a little extra volume & shine! I highly recommend if you want a super easy way to add a little volume into your hair.