Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL

What are the ingredients in this?
What are the best Kevin Murphy products to use?
Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL!
Jen P.
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL uploaded by Jen P.
I am officially in love! My fine, limp, blonde hair and oily scalp has finally found what it has always needed in Anti.Gravity volumizing lotion! It's lightweight, provides loads of volume, and enough hold to actually keep a curl for more than an hour! My curls lasted all night, and it didn't darken my hair or make it look dirty. It even smells amazing- like lavender-infused lemonade. It has definitely been a game changer for me! They just recently changed the color of the bottle from yellow to pink, so don't let that throw you off.
Krystal O.
Bondurant, IA
Amazing product. Have thick hair and gives me voluminous hair without looking like a fro! Light spray and okay for my sensitive skin!
Ali S.
Elkhorn
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kevin Murphy! Olaplex and KM are my go to hair care products. Kevin Murphy definitely has a leg up when it comes to product fragrance but I feel like Olaplex works a bit faster to heal your hair from within. Regardless a great product to have in your arsenal!
Melissa D.
Parma heights , OH
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL uploaded by Melissa D.
I received this as a deluxe sample from a beauty box subscription and I was extremely impressed. I want to go buy the full size because this product did amazing things to my limp fine hair. It adds volume and texture. I feel like my hair doesn’t get greasy fast when I use this which is nice because I get oily scalp. I do wish it smelled better but the product works great and that’s what really matters!
Amanda E.
Sacramento, Ca
This stuff is amazing. I have fine, limp hair, and it gives me natural looking volume and lift at the root. When I wear this I feel like I got a blowout from the salon. Probably one of my favorite volumizing hair products.
liv M.
albuquerque
The bomb. Anti Gravity smells amazing! Plus the volume is unreal. After a shower I like to put this on my hair and let it air dry for a natural and bouncy look. Or I use it before blow dry styling for a perfect blowout.
Grace H.
Maple Grove, MN
This product is amazing!!! I have thick Asian hair that’s prone to lying flat on my head with no volume. This is the first volumising product I’ve found that’s powerful enough for my hair! I just massage a bit in to my roots before blow drying, and it works its magic. The only downside is that if you don’t dry your hair completely with the dryer, it does get a little crunchy in the hair, but the crunchiness does brush out easily, so not a dealbreaker for me.
Rachel B.
Indianapolis
Anti gravity is perfect!!! It’s oil free so you feel like nothing is on your scalp. I have very heavy long hair and this gives me the perfect bounce I need to last throughout the day! The smell is absolutely amazing!!! Would highly recommend!
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
Kevin Murphy Anti Gravity 150mL uploaded by Hira T.
This product smell amazing I fall I love with it. It's a great volumeiser. And it's non greasy. It give so much texture to your hair. Long lasting. This is a must have for everyone. I am gona buy it again
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
1,084 reviews
I love that the products are absolutely amazing! They are free of nasty harsh chemicals packaged in sustainable eco friendly packaging and they truly work! They don't just mask a problem they heal and repair your hair #naturalbeauty #haircare #contest