Kevin Murphy Angel Wash 8.4oz Shampoo

by Kevin Murphy

A delicate recovery shampoo for fine, fragile or broken hair that is coloured or damaged. ANGEL.WASH gently cleanses while maximizing colour retention, protecting against free radicals, and inhibiting UVA oxidation which is essential for repair of...

What is it that you like about this product?? I hear this is good and all but why?
Does the [product:kevin-murphy-angel-wash-8.4oz-shampoo] work on all shades of blonde?
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Angel Wash 8.4oz Shampoo!
Love love love. Great for blondes! Smells good. Price is $$ but it’s worth it if you care about the health of your hair
421 Jane street
This is the answer for my fine haired pals Also it smells devineeee and is vegan and colour safe If you're an ashy blonde the Kevin Murphy cool angel is the answer and replacement for during purple shampoos Thank me later 🤗
Pontypool, ON
This shampoo has changed my life! I have been using it consistently for a year now. It leaves my hair feeling so smooth and looking healthy! A small amount goes a long way. I would recommend this to anyone.
OMG! This product is my ultimate favourite! It makes my hair smooth and silky. Naturally I have really crazy frizzy, dry curly hair, however, when I use this wash it makes my hair come out in perfect ringlets!
Calgary, AB
The Angel Rinse and Angel Wash collection from Kevin Murphy are by far the best shampoo and conditioner I’ve come across in a long time. Keeps my hair shiny and healthy and doesn’t cause excess oil buildup. I will buy again!!
I love this purple shampoo. I have dark brown hair with balayage highlights. This product smells really nice and my hair feels wonderful after. I had a hard time justifying the price, however I am sold and have loved all my Kevin Murphy products. The branding is gorgeous as well!
Red Deer
I truly love Kevin Murphy products! Pricey for sure, but the formula is very concentrated so lasts a very long time.
Amsterdam
This is one of my favourite sulphate free shampoos. Smells amazing, lathers well, is volumizing and gives shine.