Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerKevin Murphy
Angel Rinse liter size 1000 ml/338 Fl Oz Liq

Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse liter size 1000 ml/33.8 Fl Oz Liq.

by Kevin Murphy

Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse liter size 1000 ml/33.8 Fl Oz Liq.

A weightless volumising conditioner to increase cellular re-growth of the hair and scalp.; Moisturises and protects fine, dry and coloured hair without weighing it down.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse liter size 1000 ml/33.8 Fl Oz Liq.!
Rogersville
I love this conditioner! It smells amazing! It’s not heavy, but definitely moisturizing. I use it every other day. (Every time I wash) the scent is long lasting. I would definitely purchase again
Laporte, IN
I love this conditioner. So luxurious and effective for thinner colored hair. Very hydrating. I was struggling with lots of tangles, this conditioner helped to solve that problem. It is a bit pricey, but lasts a long time.
Kenmore, WA
I use this every time I wash my hair. I have a balayage and it maintains my color. It also smells really good!
Fairmount, IN
I began using this after my hair stylist helped me go from black box dye to blonde professional dye. In other words...my hair was damaged and I needed better products. The scent is great and I love using it. I ONLY purchase this when my salon has liter sales. Otherwise, it is a pretty big dent in the pocket book.
West Des Moines
OBSESSED. I have fine hair and most conditioners weigh my hair down. Not this. It’s a balmy texture so a little goes a long way. Leaves my hair super soft and hydrated without the weight.
Madison
I switch off this Angel conditioner with the Repair one and I cannot choose between them! They are both amazing. The Angel line from this brand, for those who don’t know, is specifically designed for fine, color treated hair, so the Angel products called my name! So so worth the price point, added bonus is that it smells amazing!
Chicago , IL
This is a great conditioner for people with fine color-treated hair that haven’t had their hair lightened. I found it too light for the amount of damage my hair had when I first purchased but would use it again now that my hair is in better condition. It also smells lovely- orange creamsicle!
I LOVE this conditioner!!! This was a game changer for me! I've always had damaged, dry hair. Since using this, I have shiny, healthy hair. I can't say enough good things about Kevin Murphy products.
calgary
Silky smooth, doesn’t make it knotty, not making it feel waxy. Feels clean. Recommend
Roxburgh park, AK
My hairdresser said if I want a good cheap shampoo get eleven and if I want something that costs more use KM. Well I put it to the test and tried both, I changed to KM when I hated eleven. KM is the only nice shampoo conditioners I’ve found that include the sulphates Karabe s etc

Looking for your answer?