BY KEVIN MURPHY

Helps Increase Cellular Re-Growth Of The Hair & Scalp Helps Moisturize Hair Without Weighing It Down Helps Protects The Hair & Scalp High Concentration Of Natural Ingredients A Volumizing Conditioner For Fine, Dry Or Colored Hair. Paraben Free. Cruelty Free. Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Kevin. Murphey And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Kevin. Murphey. Kevin. Murphey Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer'S Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer'S Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Kevin. Murphey Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
Love this!!! Wish it wasn't so expensive. It smells good and moisturizes my hair very well. I wash my hair every day. I love that it protects my color treated hair. I have fine hair that is naturally wavy and I can wear it curly or straight. This shampoo works well for either style.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Finally a conditioner for fine hair that delivers enough moisture, has reparative qualities, promotes long lasting color, AND gives you volume! You can’t go wrong- if you have fine hair, you NEED angel wash!
Anna S.
Cedar Park, TX
This is an amazing conditioner! It will not weigh down your hair or make it feel greasy. I color my hair bright red and it's fine and oily. This condition suits my hair very well and makes my color last!
Samantha S.
Columbus, OH
This is EVERYTHING. It smells great, it's light, and dear Lord does it work. My hair was starting to feel straw-like. So, I used this a couple times. The effect was immediate. It IS a little expensive, but it's completely worth it if you can afford it. Highly, highly recommend.
Crystal C.
Paired with Angel wash, my hair feels amazing. Just like the shampoo, smells great!! This conditioner requires you to ring out as much water as possible before application and leave it in for a few minutes before rinsing. Love Kevin Murphy's products!!
Crystal M.
Dallas, TX
I was a little bit hesitant to buy this shampoo and conditioner, as I worried it was another overpriced, overhyped line, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I love the scent and it doesn't wear my hair down at all, but leaves it super silky.
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I bought this along with Angel.Wash when my stylist suggested it. It works really well for my fine hair and is very gentle on my fashion color. It doesn't weigh my hair down and leaves it super soft. I'll definitely repurchase!
Liz M.
Canton, GA
This conditioner is amazing. My stylist sells it in her salon. It smells amazing! Great for color treated fine hair. A little goes a long way. Not super heavy so it won't weigh your hair down with product.
Jacey D.
Toronto
Just like the shampoo I loved the scent , it worked great at first then not so great ! As if they changed the formula . I loved it for a while . Also very pricey .
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
Think lush and creamy texture with a scent that reminds me of Christmas sugar cookies! I can’t get though of this stuff! If you have colour treated hair this rinse is a LiFE SAVER! Kevin Murphy is also completely cruelty free and that is very important to me ❤️🌿