BY KEVIN MURPHY

Kevin Murphy Angel Rinse 7 X 1.4=9.0 Fl see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dorothy N.
San Jose, CA
Kevin Murphy is incredible. I wish I knew about his products years ago. It makes my hair SO soft. I also love the scent, it smells like cotton candy and it lathers so well and I can feel my hair getting clean as I wash it!
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara , CA
I have curly and color treated hair. It’s on the thin side as well and has more damage than I would prefer. The angel rinse not only smells amazing but nourishes my curly split ends. I look forward to the days that I wash my hair because of this product and go to the closest salon to buy it the second I am running low.
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
These angel rinse minis are so adorable and the perfect size for traveling (3-5 washes)
Jackie M.
Flower Mound
I love angel rinse. It smells like orange creamsicles to me snd it makes my hair so soft and full of body. I have find straight hair and it works great for me!
Nicole🐋🤓🐚🕉🤸🏻‍♂️ M.
Deptford, NJ
Amazing. I work at a salon that carries KM so I am obsessed! You can’t go wrong with any of the products in my opinion
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Love angel wash and rinse! It's a great light wash and rinse and helps add volume! Best for fine color treated hair!