BY KEVYN AUCOIN #58 in Contouring Kits

Make cheekbones appear stronger, your face appear slimmer, or create a more sculpted appearance with this contour palette. Kevyn Aucoin is considered to be one of the most iconic, influential makeup artists of our time. He pioneered the "art of contouring" and his innovative techniques transformed the faces of supermodels, celebrities, and women everywhere. This palette features cream and powder versions of his legendary contour products, conveniently in a travel-size palette. From three eye shadows to The Sculpting Powder, this palette has every product you need and a how-to guide to help you shape an expert look.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? 2 Answers
  • I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but ...2 Answers
  • Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sheyanne S.
Brampton
The medium shade in this palette is the best contour powder I’ve ever used. It mimics actually shadows and doesn’t look muddy or orange or even anything else other than what you’d expect a shadow to look like
kayla M.
Manchester
Absolutely flawless product. The contouring powder requires minimal blending and so little powder goes a long way. Amazing colours and feels and looks great once on the skin
Elizabeth M.
Saint-Lambert , QC
On the fence, I will continu using it for a couple more days until I decide if I should return it or not. I usually love kevin aucoin products but somehow, leaves my fair complexion muddy, doesn't blend too well either. Maybe it was because of the primer I used. So far, it's not terrible, but not worth its price tag. Will review again if I find a way to make this palette work.
Margarelis G.
San Juan
No soy persona de utilizar sombras ene l maquillaje pero estas tienen un color basico que utilizaria mucho . en cualquier ocasion solo por el no dejar el ojo vacio.
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
I love this pallet so much! I just ordered it and it came so quick ! I can't wait to use it and compare to tommy others ! My skin is so fair !
fernanda v.
Ecuador
Es inpresionante
Me queda exelente el contorno lo amo
Y ademas ofrese una muy buena gama de colores para diferentes tonos de piel
Maria Giseli A.
Rua Nilópolis 39/1 colina do sol Catanduva sp
Lindeza adoro nesses tom de cores sua maquiagem super estilo arrasando em qualquer lugar e hora
Clicia N.
Russas
Linda make arraza pra sair com os boy e curtir ficar linda e ainda arrazar na cara da inimiga
Valdirene R.
rondonopolis- MT
Maravilhoooooosa essas sombras adoro elas deixa o seu olhar muito mais realçado adoro ela
Sajeda C.
Nantes
Kevin aucoin the contour book the art of sculpting #very #nice #product #try #atleast one
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these?
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is this palette great consider it's a bit pricey?
How long does it cover stay on?
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA
I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but have yet to try any but I do need to find a new contour palette is this any good?