BY KEVYN AUCOIN #57 in Contouring Kits

Make cheekbones appear stronger, your face appear slimmer, or create a more sculpted appearance with this contour palette. Kevyn Aucoin is considered to be one of the most iconic, influential makeup artists of our time. He pioneered the "art of contouring" and his innovative techniques transformed the faces of supermodels, celebrities, and women everywhere. This palette features cream and powder versions of his legendary contour products, conveniently in a travel-size palette. From three eye shadows to The Sculpting Powder, this palette has every product you need and a how-to guide to help you shape an expert look.

• How pigmented and long wearing are these? 2 Answers
  • I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but ...2 Answers
  • Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Edissa S.
I LOVE IT! This palette has absolutely everything you need! The sculpting powders contain neutral colors that make the perfect shade for every skin tone from light to medium. Starlight is the prettiest highlighter.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product!!! It has both cream and powder, both which are super easy to blend and a little goes a long way! Its worth every penny! Super pigmented and works with every skintone and skintype! Will purchase again!
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love love love it! Works so great to contour! The contour shade is amazing! Love it to highlight! Definitely worth the money! I use it all the time! ❤️
Vanessa P.
Edinburg, TX
I've been searching for the perfect contour pallette til somebody recomended mi this amazing one it defines and lasts all night.
Samar S.
Murfreesboro , TN
This palette is the best. I have been looking for something that actually stays on for long. I recommend this contour book.
Annie G.
Odessa, TX
Una de mis paletas favoritas para cualquier look desde un look natural de dias a asta el mas intenso de noche..
Ariana F.
fitchville
I really do enjoy this pallet has a lot of nice things and in very long lasting and I enjoy using it
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Natalie P.
Brentwood, CA
definitely worth the price, i especially love how pigmented the highlight shade it
Mariela S.
Tampa, FL
Los revui que ebisto an ablado que es un buen producto y que picmentan bien
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these?
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is this palette great consider it's a bit pricey?
How long does it cover stay on?
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA
I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but have yet to try any but I do need to find a new contour palette is this any good?