BY KEVYN AUCOIN

Make cheekbones appear stronger, your face appear slimmer, or create a more sculpted appearance with this contour palette. Kevyn Aucoin is considered to be one of the most iconic, influential makeup artists of our time. He pioneered the "art of contouring" and his innovative techniques transformed the faces of supermodels, celebrities, and women everywhere. This palette features cream and powder versions of his legendary contour products, conveniently in a travel-size palette. From three eye shadows to The Sculpting Powder, this palette has every product you need and a how-to guide to help you shape an expert look.

• I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin produ...2 Answers
  • Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA4 Answers
  • I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is t...2 Answers
Kevin Aucoin The Contour Book The Art of Sculpting + Defining Volume II
  • "the candlelit powder and the contour powder are my favorite items in this palette this is a pallet that is definitely worth the money because one kevin aucoin contour shade is 30 bucks! i'm giving this four stars because i don't use the cream shades too much but other than that i love this palette it is definitely a great deal! " in 13 reviews
Helen S.
Bridgeton, NJ
The best contour kit of all time! It is a must have buy! I am a repeat user and you will be too! It is affordable for the average person. It is easy to apply by anyone. I would buy it again and again and I recommend you do too!
Edissa S.
I LOVE IT! This palette has absolutely everything you need! The sculpting powders contain neutral colors that make the perfect shade for every skin tone from light to medium. Starlight is the prettiest highlighter.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Ana B.
malvern,pa
Don't really thing this is worth the price. I would say just go for the 44 dollar sculpting powder which is awesome and does a great job of contouring with its cool brown. I will be returning and doing that myself!!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
Okay, when you see this product, do not run away from the price. This product is the best I've used EVER. That's saying a lot for a makeup addict. It's great for all skin types and blends seamlessly.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product!!! It has both cream and powder, both which are super easy to blend and a little goes a long way! Its worth every penny! Super pigmented and works with every skintone and skintype! Will purchase again!
Chasity B.
Wildwood, GA
Love love love it! Works so great to contour! The contour shade is amazing! Love it to highlight! Definitely worth the money! I use it all the time! ❤️
Vanessa P.
Edinburg, TX
I've been searching for the perfect contour pallette til somebody recomended mi this amazing one it defines and lasts all night.
Samar S.
Murfreesboro, TN
This palette is the best. I have been looking for something that actually stays on for long. I recommend this contour book.
Evan G.
Denver
Every tin in this palette is useful. The contouring shade is the perfect color. This is what I reach for each day.
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is this palette great consider it's a bit pricey?
Justice E.
How much is this palette ?
How long does it cover stay on?
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA
I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but have yet to try any but I do need to find a new contour palette is this any good?

Sephora