BY KEVYN AUCOIN #78 in Contouring

Make cheekbones appear stronger, your face appear slimmer, or create a more sculpted appearance with this contour palette. Kevyn Aucoin is considered to be one of the most iconic, influential makeup artists of our time. He pioneered the "art of contouring" and his innovative techniques transformed the faces of supermodels, celebrities, and women everywhere. This palette features cream and powder versions of his legendary contour products, conveniently in a travel-size palette. From three eye shadows to The Sculpting Powder, this palette has every product you need and a how-to guide to help you shape an expert look.

• I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin produ...2 Answers
  • Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA4 Answers
  • I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is t...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "the candlelit powder and the contour powder are my favorite items in this palette this is a pallet that is definitely worth the money because one kevin aucoin contour shade is 30 bucks! i'm giving this four stars because i don't use the cream shades too much but other than that i love this palette it is definitely a great deal! " in 13 reviews
Jennifer R.
I would definitely recommend this if you want to try Kevyn Aucoin products. The sculpting powder and cream are such good shades and so blendable, the highlight is a great highlight isn't so blinding but perfect for the subtle highlight, the quality of the eye shadows are just great. This is a perfect travel palette or just everyday palette at a good value
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I love these powders are amazing! The blend so well and look so natural and flawless on the face. I also really enjoy the on the go contour and highlight palette. Overall, a great product to have and one of my favorites for contouring
Kim C.
This is the perfect contour kit for fair skin! I always have a problem with contour shades looking to orange or dirty on my face, but this kit does exactly what it's supposed to (create beautiful shadows to shape my face!) . I don't really use the highlighter shades as highlighters though because I'm too fair, they are my skin tone. I use the cream highlighter as a light illuminating concealer and the powder highlighter as a base for eyeshadow. The eyeshadow shades in this are gorgeous, too! They are soft and super easy to blend. Starlight is so gorgeous, my favorite eyeshadow shade to use so far this year. 10/10, I would highly recommend this product!!
Mary S.
If I had to choose one thing in my makeup bag. This would be it. A little foundation and then I use this and it's amazing. By far the most natural contouring product I've ever used. I don't know how Kevyn Aucoin does it but somehow he does and I want this to last forever.
Maya T.
Conyers, GA
This product is holy grail! It is pricey but definitely worth the buy as you get so many great quality products in one. The sculpting powder is by far the best product for contouring! I purchased at Sefora. The colors are buildable and very rich and creamy.
Stacy V.
Marlinton, WV
This is one of the better contour kits that I have found. It has the perfect color options for even the lightest of skin tones and the colors are very blendable. I love this kit!! #fave @Influenster #contest #Influensterawards
Rachel G.
Manhattan
I love the sculpting powder a lot more than the Anastasia or my smashbox contour kits! The color payoff is really nice, and it is a very natural color. It doesn't look caked on, and I recommend to everyone!
Ana B.
malvern,pa
Don't really thing this is worth the price. I would say just go for the 44 dollar sculpting powder which is awesome and does a great job of contouring with its cool brown. I will be returning and doing that myself!!
Adrianne C.
Glendale, AZ
This palette is okay. The colors just didn't work for me. It was either way to dark or way to light. Plus the it's pretty pricey. I just use the eye shadows that in the palette.
Maria T.
Lynwood, CA
I purchased the mini duo pf the Kevin Aucoin sculpting powder in medium and the celestial highlight in candlelight and they are both absoluyely stunning! Looking forward to purchase this contour book once I hit pan!
Cassandra V.
Grande Prairie
Was wondering if this works for all skin tones ? TIA
Lisa J.
Petersburg, VA
I have heard lots of good things about Kevyn Aucoin products but have yet to try any but I do need to find a new contour palette is this any good?
Gao H.
Fresno, CA
I haven't try this brand before? Is it a good brand? Is this palette great consider it's a bit pricey?
How long does it cover stay on?
Justice E.
How much is this palette ?