Keurig Water Filter Starter Kit uploaded by Orielle M.

BY KEURIG

Filter you water for an even better tasting cup of coffee, tea, hot cocoa, or iced beverage by using the water filter starter kit accessory. Simply assemble and insert in your water reservoir. see more...

Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
Great in theory, but doesn't make a difference daily. This kit was included with our Keruig. Because my house has well water, we've always used bottled water with our Keruig. Although it was easy to install, it just didn't make sense to keep using it because all of our water is already filtered. However, I must say that it never caused us any problems and I would recommend it to anyone that has city water.
Kelly F.
I was so happy when I found that these came with my keurig! It makes the drinks taste SO much better, and I don't have to worry about using all of the filtered water from the pitcher to fill the keurig. They also last for about 2 months. Definitely worth the money!
Annette H.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product. I'm glad that I can refill with tap water instead of pouring bottle water in the reservoir. It's easy to assemble and filters the water well to taste great.
Amanda E.
Love this product! Easy to assemble, it is a bit pricey but it will make a HUGE difference because it will extend the life of your keurig!
Shirley T.
What a fantastic idea to add to the best coffee maker. I can use tap water and do t have to worry. Worth the money.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
Yay! I'm so glad they came out with a way to filter the water in my Keurig, instead of using bottled water.
Orielle M.
Ajax, ON
I received a Keurig 2.0 K500 brewer from Influenster Canada as part of the #Keurig2Point0 campaign. When I took all the components out of the box, I noticed it did not come with a water filter, so I went out and purchased one. From my photo you'll see the box includes one filter holder and two filters. Each filter is good for two months or 60 tank refills. Installing the filter is pretty simple and it comes with detailed instructions. You can taste the difference between the coffee when brewed with the filter. I'd highly recommend picking up this kit if you own a Keurig 2.0 brewer..