Keurig Water Filter uploaded by Sabrina R.

BY KEURIG

The keurig water filter filters water for better tasting coffee, tea or hot cocoa. Simply assemble the filter and insert it into the water reservoir of the keurig brewer. Includes the filter handle and two charcoal replacement filters. see more...

• Does the filter change the flavor of your coffee? Do you ...1 Answers
  • Do you really need to change the filters as suggested, ev...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference if you are already using bott...1 Answers
Abby M.
Winston Salem, NC
Never buy these from any store! They price them crazy high! My fiancé & I have found the BEST way to buy any Keurig kcup or product is through their website! We have saved so much money by doing this & they even have a rewards program. There are always specials and coupons as well. Our order in December came with a coupon offering $4 off each box of Kcups! The water filters are wonderful as well. They save a lot of time & energy, they reduce the cleaning needed with the brewer & keep your water clean which ultimately results in a better tasting product as well. These filters are definitely worth it!
Sabrina R.
I use this these on my Kerrigan machine. I use my Keurig daily, sometimes a few times a day! My filter helps me know that even though I'm using tap water, the filter is making it safe to drink & use for my teas, coffee and for my kids Hot chocolate! Super convenient and very easy to change out the old and put in the new one!
Christina H.
Tulare, CA
The Keurig water filter are easy to use and I have noticed a significant difference in the time between descalings since we have been using them. Being able to select the month you installed it on the top of the filter makes it so easy to remember when I need to change it.
Antonette F.
I just would like to say that these filters make a big difference in taste. If you use your Keurig a lot be sure to change your filter cartridges after 2 months. The filter has a dial that you can turn to remind yourself when a new cartridge needs to be replaced. The cartridges are easy to install and remove, so changing them are a snap. The price is good for the quality you receive.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Even though I live in Louisville and have the best water filtration in the country, I still LOVE these water filters for my Keurig. They are a little expensive but last a few months so it makes up for it. If you are using a Keurig, I HIGHLY recommend you use this water filter!
Kasey L.
Great product! So convenient for us college students who do not trust the towns water supply. However, the base is a little difficult to unlatch from the rest of the filter and attaching the filter to the actual water reservoir is a little tricky also. Once everything was figured out, the product performed wonderfully.
Jenn S.
We have horrible water where I live, so the Kuerig water filter is a MUST!! Not only can I taste the difference in my cup of coffee, but I feel safe that some of the toxins are filtered out and my cup of coffee is safe to drink. It is much cheaper then brewing coffee with bottled water, which is my other option.
Socorro R.
West Covina, CA
This is a nice tool to have, gives the coffee and tea a good taste. It's nice to know it's keeping my Keurigs (home and office) in proper working order, and preventing scale & buildup :) From now on, whenever I buy a new brewer, I'll make sure I have a filter attached to the reservoir :)
Bethany T.
These came with my keurig which is the only reason why I have them. They do work for better tasting water but are pricey and have to be replaced every 2 months. If you have a faucet filter or filtered water in your fridge you are better off saving your money and using that instead.
Brandi C.
This filter works really well. Before using it my coffee tasted a little of chlorine from the water, but after I used it I could tell a huge difference in taste. I haven't had to replace it yet but I hear they are expensive and sometimes hard to find, I hope not because I really like it.
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
When purchasing the keurig 2.0 does that all ready come with those accessories or would you have to purchase that also?
Taylor C.
Clover, SC
How often are you supposed to change the filter? And where can I buy new ones?
Jessica M.
Is it good?
Leisa J.
Where can I purchase this?
Haley N.
Charleston, South Carolina
Do you really need to change the filters as suggested, even though I am using fresh, good water?