KEURIG Vue V600 Single Serve Cup Coffee Brewing System uploaded by Jess M.

BY KEURIG

*PLEASE NOTE: The Kuerig Vue uses Vue Packs instead of standard K-Cups. Traditional K-Cups will NOT work* The *Keurig Vue* V600 Brewing System gives you total control to customize your cup. Brew stronger, bigger, hotter and with more choices than ever before. With a black and white Touchscreen and revolutionary new Custom Brew Technology™ Vue® ensures every beverage is brewed to perfection, giving you perfect results - every cup, every time. And your choices are nearly limitless. In addition to coffee, tea, hot cocoa and iced beverages, Vue® brews delicious café and specialty beverages as well. Includes a bonus 10 count Vue® variety box. This product is BPA free. Choose from a wide selection of cup sizes: 4-18 oz options Select your brew temperature up to 197 degrees Create delicious cappuccinos and lattes in two easy steps

Tracy G.
This keurig is nice, but I do not like the fact that regular pods cannot be used. Also, the container that you can put your own coffee into cannot be used either. The vue cups are more expensive for less pods per box and majority of stores do not carry the vue pods. I had to stop using it because I could not afford the vue pods anymore. KEURIG Vue V600 Single Serve Cup Coffee Brewing System
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Monique L.
Camillus, NY
We love our Keurig Vue! It is a little large for the counter, but we love the fact that we can have a fresh hot cup of coffee so fast. It is easy to make a different cup of coffee for each person just the way they like it. The water reservoir is pretty large, but needs to be filled when it is only half empty which is slightly annoying. Overall we love the Vue and also love that we can use our own coffee instead of buying the packs.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
I’ve had my Keurig Vue for about 3 years now and there are days that I’m not sure how I would have gotten through without my coffee! On deployment, in the middle of the ocean, simple pleasures like a okay-ish cup of coffee are hard to come by. I like that it’s programmable (cup size, heat, etc) and also brews teas and froths milk.
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
I don't personally own this but my friend and mother-in-law both bought this. Any time I'm over I love to use this! Love the fact I don't have to have a huge pot just sitting there. Only downfall is we haven't seen any flavored coffee packs.
Lauren F.
Warren, MI
You can never go wrong with a Kuering machine! I don't drink coffee but I make hot chocolate and cider in mine! Keeps it nice and hot for along time. It's more on the expensive side but worth it
Andra M.
Love my Keurig! This is the first one I ever got and really liked it! It's fast and easy to use and I got the k-cup converter to go with it and I could use either vue cups or k- cups with it!
Brittany F.
Nicholasville
I absolutely loved my Vue but it's so hard to find the vue cups for it. I had to buy a converter cup from Amazon so that I could have more options. Just buy the normal keurig to save you the trouble!
Jess M.
I have a Keurig Vue and I absolutely love it! I like the different settings like traditional coffee, latte, tea, and hot chocolate. It always comes out steaming hot. It can even make iced tea! The thing I don't really like is that they require special cups that can be harder to find than k-cups and maybe more expensive. Besides that I love the machine!
Michele B.
San Antonio , TX
I wanted to love the keurig. In theory it is an awesome way to use the amount of coffee/ tea you want and not have any waste. However, this promotes waste! You can only use k cups from keurig and you can't use your own coffee which I think is a bummer. Also, the company will flat out tell you the heating coil goes out in a lot of models....
Carrie L.
Gastonia, NC
For anyone that has a keurig what do you think about it? I have never tried it and would love to..
Wendy B.
Do you have to buy a certain type of k-cup or will any kind work?
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I am thinking of gettingone of these how long do they last ?
Dom-unique A.
DEKALB, IL
I love kuerig products!!! I have had the k-cups, but this uses something different according to the description. Is the pricing still decent for these?
Jillian R.
N Brunswick, NJ
I believe Influenster is having a lucky few members test this new Keurig. Has anyone been lucky enough to be accepted to this campaign?