BY KEURIG

Find donotuseunbrewed tea at Target.com! Not for k-cup brewers sleepytime s comforting aroma and perfectly balanced flavor are achieved by blending soothing herbal ingredients from around the world including floral egyptian chamomile, cool spearmint from the pacific northwest, and lively guatemalan lemongrass. This global synergy is only fitting, since all over the world, generations of tea lovers have wound down their day with sleepytime. see more...

• Are they still good like the regular teabags? 3 Answers
Kelly O.
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
Foodie Expert
I do like how convenient it is to be able to make tea with my Keurig however I think test tastes the best when it is made the old fashioned way with hot water and a tea bag or loose tea. This sleepytime tea is calming and perfect before bed though.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Foodie Expert
I love that these come in k-cup versions. This is my favorite tea and while sometime I do enjoy letting it steep traditionally when I have the time to relax and enjoy it I love the convenience that these offer for when I'm in a hurry.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
Foodie Expert
Sleepytime tea is always a win! And in a K cup it's even better. Nothing easier than popping in the cup and having near instant relaxation. I love a good tea pot tea making experience, but sometimes you need convenience over cuteness!
Amber B.
Amber B.
First off I love this brand! They make wonderful flavorful teas! Sleepy time vanilla is probably my absolute favorite. It relaxes you and has a very mild flavor that is perfect for bedtime.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Philippi, WV
This tastes amazing and is also very affordable! Would definitely recommend to anyone!
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Absolutely love this tea. it has a great taste and is great for night time!
Carley B.
Carley B.
Montrose, PA
Foodie Expert
The Sleepytime tea is great right before bed. Usually these things don't work for me, but I drink it right before bed and just feel relaxed. Even if I am in bed and just can't get to sleep, I get up and make a cup of this tea and it works instantly. Definitely recommend if you need to relax and need a great sleep!
Valeria N.
Valeria N.
Foodie Expert
Are they still good like the regular teabags?