Keurig Vue Pack Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
Keurig Vue Pack Cafe Escapes Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa
  • "I wish there were some way to make it with milk instead, I'm not a huge fan of hot chocolate made with water." in 3 reviews
  • "Wow, just had some of this last night for the first time and it was amazing!" in 1 review
  • "Sometimes I add marshmallows, whipped cream or a peppermint stick to add flavor." in 1 review
  • "personally I like Hot Chocolate made with Milk but this hot chocolate is always in my house" in 1 review
Debbie S.
Winston Salem, NC
Every morning and evening in the winter I fix me a cup of Hot Chocolate. It is so convenient and easy using my Keurig, not to mention so tasty. It has a rich chocolatety taste. Sometimes I add marshmallows, whipped cream or a peppermint stick to add flavor.
Lauren S.
Evansville, IN
This are delicious! The only complaint I have is that it sometimes comes out really thick, with the chocolate always settling at the bottom, which is kind of gross.
Kimberly W.
Canton, GA
This makes a very yummy hot cup of hot chocolate! I find that I still need to stir it, however, because the chocolate still settles at the bottom like it would with Swiss Miss or the like.
Gabby D.
Temple, TX
When I got the vue the hot coco was one of this first boxes I got. I was happy it came in different kinds. You can tell it is used with water which is a con but still great for that quick and easy!
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Wow, just had some of this last night for the first time and it was amazing! I'm very particular about my hot chocolate but this made the perfect cup!
Caity A.
Connersville, IN
I received a Keurig last Christmas and I was so excited when I found out they make hot chocolate K-cups too!! Great for fall/winter. I love this product, and so does my family!!
Alison N.
Marion, IA
It's decent. I wish there were some way to make it with milk instead, I'm not a huge fan of hot chocolate made with water. My son loves it though.
Dacia O.
Fayetteville, NC
It has Good Flavor for what it is. personally I like Hot Chocolate made with Milk but this hot chocolate is always in my house
Cindy S.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is tasty but I prefer to use mile in my hot chocolate. My kids think this is wonderful, quick and easy. My daughter likes to add mini marshmallows.
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
I love these kcup pods! They have an amazing taste to them and they brew very well in any Brewer. They are my go to hot chocolate K-Cups
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Are these any good? I just moved out of my parents place who had a keurig and now I have no form of coffee maker and am thinking about getting a Keurig!