Keurig Vue Pack Barista Prima Coffeehouse Cappuccino Coffee & Frother uploaded by Felecia F.

BY KEURIG

• I used to find this coffee at my local chain store. It's ...5 Answers
Cathy H.
LOVE the cappuccino vue pods...I have a VUE so anytime I can find these type pods I am happy. The cappuccino has a great flavor and when purchsed from the Keurig website special deals are always available. Reasonable prices otherwise.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
We got this Coffeehouse Espresso Roast flavored k cups from Bed Bath & Beyond. They are delicious and have a very dark full flavor. If you love dark coffee flavor, this is an awesome K Cup choice for you! It is my Love's favorite!
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
If you love coffee this is for you. I'm a big k-cups fan. Great bold taste and easy to make. I like to mix mine up with flavored creamers and sugars and sometimes I use my syrups for a unique taste.
Andrea W.
San Diego , Ca
One of my favorites!! The best flavor you can get. I'm a Starbucks lover and I feel this one can replace that and comparatively cheaper than Starbucks too. Definitely give it a try!!
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I purchase this product regularly, guests really enjoy it when served after dinner or over conversation. I would recommend it.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
Got a bunch of samples of these with my purchase of the vue keurig. The flavor and quality was excellent. No complaints.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
These are absolutely delicious. My mom purchased some and we have not drank anything else since then! I recommend!
Amanda W.
Ultimately my favorite closest I've come to Starbucks flavor. I keep a box at home and at work.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Im not a coffee drinker but my mother an son is they loves this product an all the variety
Toxi A.
These are my favorite k cups! I'm in love with the delicious mocha flavor. highly recommend
Rose C.
I used to find this coffee at my local chain store. It's so good. Coffee w a chocolate edge to it. Can't find it now. Is this Keurigs new version of that and how do you use the frother? Help!