BY KEURIG

• 2 Stars-50%

It seems we never get enough of the best things in life. Like pure, revitalizing water. Or sweet, nutritious fruit. Now it s easy to satisfy your thirst and up your vitamin intake at the same time. Enjoy fruit power refreshment with acai berry vitamin burst, a delicious combination of powerful superfruit and luscious berries. see more...

• I have been looking atthese for a while and wondering if they are...2 Answers
  • Is this one as good as the pomegranate? What size souls you make ...2 Answers
Francis S.
I bought these on sale on Keurig's website. I am absolutely disappointed. When I saw them, I was immediately drawn by the fact it said Vitamin Burst. I should have done my research but I guess that's where this company's marketers bring most people in. While it does have vitamin C (40%), vitamin B6 (20%), vitamin B12 (20%), niacin (20%), and pantothenic acid (20%), the sugar content is too high at 16g per kcup. Sugar is also the main ingredient and each drink is 70 calories. I use a 16 oz cup filled 3/4 of the way with ice and use the 6 oz setting. 8 oz ends up making this fruit brew a little too watered down for my taste. I'll use the rest of this box since I spent good money on it but will not be buying this again. While the vitamin part sounds appealing, you would do better with a low sugar drink and a multivitamin instead.
Amanda E.
LOVE THIS! It is the PERFECT iced brew drink ever. Great summer drink! I love to add fresh fruit to the drink. Not overly sweet
Niki M.
Roland, OK
Great flavor and a great base to a mixed drink. My boys add this to their daily dose of vitamins!
Kathy A.
I so want to try this. Looks soooooooo good!!!!' ūüė©I'm going to have to find where this is sold.
Shirley T.
Great way to get in vitamins and a super substitute for water or high calorie, high sugar fruit drink b
Lindsay M.
Akron, OH
When I first got a keurig I didn't know they sold anything besides coffee and hot teas. I saw this on their website and just had to have it. This tea is so good. Great on a hot summer day.
Taylor C.
Raleigh, NC
Is this one as good as the pomegranate? What size souls you make this to get the best flavor?
Alicia K.
I have been looking atthese for a while and wondering if they are worth getting. Any opinions on weather to get them or not?