BeveragesCoffee & TeaKeurig
Van Houtte Espresso Dolce Crema Signature Recyclable

Keurig Van Houtte Espresso Dolce Crema Signature Recyclable

by Keurig

This espresso is subtly tangy and displays woodsy flavours that blend well with the subtle notes of hazelnut and cocoa. You will be enchanted by its harmonious flavours and versatility.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig Van Houtte Espresso Dolce Crema Signature Recyclable!
How would you rate this product?
Susan E.
ontario
Keurig Van Houtte Espresso Dolce Crema Signature Recyclable uploaded by Susan E.
My go to coffee!! I love one cup of coffee in the morning so it better be a good one! I purchased a k-cafe and needed a good pod! These were recommended by a family member and they did not disappoint! So absolutely yummy and delicious! I love it hot and I have tried ir iced and just as delicious! 10/10 the only coffee I drink and love!!

Looking for your answer?